Should This Kid Have Lost His Driver’s License For Life?

lolol

at first i thought u sed from apples to oranges to corn bread… That woulda been funny as fuck lol

Changed to reflect hilarity. :lol

I didn’t read all this, just the first post. I think the kid should’ve lost his license for a prescribed amount of time. 10,15,20 years whatever? Then he should have to PROVE that he’s a responsible adult and capable of using his driving privileges properly.

The whole discussion might be moot because obviously this kid just flaunts the law. License or not, he’s probably going to do whatever he wants until he’s in jail.

EDIT: Just read everything; I think if he was in NY and received any type of alcohol related offense he would automatically lose his license until he was 21.

God I sound like my Dad.

LOL

i LOL’d

I totally agree.

I see you have a little KrazyKid in ya after all! hahahahahaha

I think you two both have very good points for both sides. Enough to actually make me stuck in the middle not knowing what side to take… for once in my Shift518 career I am just going to :pop

Holy shit, how many more times do I have to post this?

Seat belt and passing are his current offenses he plead guilty to before being banned from driving they are NOT previous ones that got his license suspended twice!!’

Easy there home bwah.

where did you read that? becasue I see:

"Topa was first sentenced on two charges for which he received fines and consecutive six-month suspended sentences — one for seat belt violations and another for passing another car in a prohibited area. "

maybe I missed something you didnt? I dunno.

x2

Im willing to bet even if he had a 5 year revocation within those 5 years he’d illegally be behind the wheel of a car whether he gets caught or not.

110% agree… but thats not the arguement

Yeah I know. I’m just making a blanket statement.

i no if my license got taken away id still drive lol… my days of high profile cars would be over with, but id def be rocking like a brand new civic.

http://globalgrind.com/node/827539

[quote]As part of a plea deal agreement Lyle pleaded guilty to two other charges, which included driving over the speed limit and not wearing a seatbelt.

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/node/827539#ixzz1oS4qIq00

and

The sentence was handed out after Topa pleaded no contest to speeding, violating seat belt laws, and overtaking where prohibited, while the judge agreed to drop several charges including graduated license violations of having too many passengers in the car and being out past the designated curfew, leaving the lane of travel and failure to maintain control of the vehicle, according to The Westerly Sun.

So his license was suspended for something else entirely prior.[/QUOTE]

:ponder

hang on

so the reason for the FIRST suspension is unknown.

the seatbelt and passing shit was from THIS accident. The judge first gave him 2, 6mo (1 yr total) suspended lic’s, then recently revoked that and hammered him for life instead of his initial decision at the time of the incident.

I get it now.

Fucking news is hard to follow sometimes I guess! hahahaha

Yessir. It was suspended twice prior for other violations not mentioned anywhere.

The judge knew that suspending it again temporary won’t do a damn thing as it didn’t work twice previously, so he tried something new.

This kid is an idiot, end of story. If age was the cause for this stupidity why is it that not every other kid his age doing the same thing?

This kid should be given an honorary CDL

lol I know how to spell ‘know’. So no, I am not retarded. I kid:lol Idc that much about this I just think this is the same type of person that will do it all over again and actually kill people the next time and then everyone looks back and goes “why the hell did this kid get his license back again?” The fact that nobody happened to die this time is irrelevant to me because that’s just chance