Show off your presents 2012!

Got a bunch of clothes, Icon carbon rr helmet, Icon justice gloves, and a citizen Eco drive proximity from my gf

Wifey went wayyyy overboard and got me this stuff:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/8843_10151168330077021_637136419_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/1247_10151168405757021_1536609323_n.jpg

^^ Awesome present for sure

Good job Tracey! :excited

Got a Remington 1100 with 2 barrels, game camera, meat grinder, those were my favs

I dont have a family and i had my kids Xmas eve. So i spent the day alone while my gf was at her families and i watched NBA all day. Im not a fan of Xmas…

I got a bunch of hunting stuff (gloves, band for my stock to hold shells on my shotgun, a belt thing for rifle rounds, a hot seat etc), a gopro hero 3 black edition, my girlfriend got me some shoes and a tripod, and I got some cash from other family members.

Just ordered two stripped lowers thanks to the cash from other family haha. Christmas ruled for me.

Also gave some awesome gifts. Got my sister a coach wallet since hers was too small, got some tools for my stepfather, gave my dad a bunch of the syrup we make at the farm and steaks from the deer I shot, my girlfriend a real nice necklace. This year felt pretty good.

way too much stuff!!

An Alaskan Malamute named Quattro:

And some other cool stuff :slight_smile:

2 coats, one i bought myself because i found it at 12:30am xmas day and it was 50% off a 50% markdown.

:number1

Gorgeous.

With a coat like that, I feel bad for the little guy.

Never gonna be able to cruise around in the r.

Thanks buddy! He has actually spent 5 hours in the R already, lol. His ride home from western NY. They do shed, but the majority of the shedding takes place in the spring and fall when they “blow” their coats. In between they are close to shed free.

Get one of those undercoat deshedding brushes! There is a kit with three brushes for sale at BJs for $5

Beautiful dog.

However don’t be so sure of that, Elliot (slwrthnu) has a Malamute and she sheds a good amount all year long, but yeah in the spring…its insane how much hair comes off.

This, I splurged at Petsmart and bought a Furminator, best investment for the dogs ever.

Haha! Thanks man! Yeah, a bit of wishful thinking. We owned a Husky and a Malamute growing up so I vaguely remember. I know that in the spring and fall there are literally piles of fur. Came off in clumps. Minimal shedding in between though or maybe my mother was just very good at making it look that way.

I actually picked up a Furminator for him off of eBay for a phenomenal price compared to local retailers. $24 shipped.

Yeah they have them on Amazon for much cheaper then the store LOL, wish I looked online first!

Instant gratification is sometimes worth it, lol!