What did you ASK for this year?

We have a what did you buy thread, but what are you hoping to get?

I honestly still have people shopping for me and IDK what the FUCK I want. So this is a good way to talk about cool shit and see what everyone else is looking for.

I did ask for a pair of Nike Jonaski’s but honestly that’s about all I want. :dunno

I really didnt ask for anything but a pair of gym pants, a gym bag and an atv cover. I just told people to get me whatever they felt like and surprise me because I didnt have any other ideas.

I asked for car shit.

I tossed around the idea of taking a week this winter to go on a ski trip. My parents hooked me up with a hotel a mile from Mad River Glen in Feb. I know about it already though because I was about to book it and they got wind of it and had to tell me not to. Cant fuckin wait. No Idea what the GF is getting me she’s good at keeping it a secret.

Shotgun ammo for clay target shooting, gun cleaning kit for different guns I have, tools and shit. The usual.

hahah i didnt ask for anything but the better question is

What did you GET ASKED for this year?

haha i’ve got plenty of those !!

I really don’t believe in this gift fucking shit and even if you’re gonna give gifts then leave it to be a damn surprise and cheap, why do people need laptops and shit for ?

SINGH HATES CHRISTMAS

I do too, so its cool. :lol

i asked for a mount snow season pass and got it and will be using it before christmas, bought myself a bunch of shit recently too…being single has a small benefit this time of year lol

King temperpedic

I got it a month ago as an early present… been the best month of sleep in my entire life

I didn’t ask for anything actually. I just bought myself what I wanted

I don’t ask for, I buy.

PJB’s sex life summed up in one sentence…

Nolan keepin’ it sleazy :rofl

I told my family if they’re gonna get me something just give me money so I can buy things I actually want.

He lies- he asked and my mom got him new hose reels for the hoss compressor he bought himself. Wayne probably gets just as many gifts from my family now than I do!

I asked my family for clothes, pefume, gift cards, baking supplies, CPA review books etc. all the stuff I really don’t want to spend my OWN money on.

I suppose you could count that. But i woulda bought em either way!

I asked for a TV and got it is as an early christmas present/Birthday present.

other than that i only asked for $$$ to put toward the new apartment.

to stick it in my girl’s butthole.

Damn. No ideas in here for me. :lol