What gifts are you hoping for?

My parents were asking me if there was anything I wanted for Christmas yesterday, and I didn’t have much of an answer for them. So, what is everyone on here hoping to have under the tree for 2009?(besides car parts). Maybe this will help jog my memory on a few things I need. So start the wish list!

Nothing…

I’d love to have a nice new Glock, a forged stroked ls3 for the vette, some new furniture, or some epoxy based garage floor paint, but those are all too expensive/weird to get for x-mass.

I’ll enjoy x-mass dinner with the family, that is all I need.

I never ask for anything. And don’t expect it. My Dad’s side of the family gives very thoughtless gifts so I’ve been trying to go the thoughtful route with them to try and make people more considerate. It isn’t working yet. lol

And with the g/f, we decided not to get anything for each other and go to San Diego for a mini vacation instead. Much better that way.

Ugh I hate that. Here is something that you will never use yippy. They pick names on the side that does that for me, so at least you only get one wasteful gift. :hang:

Me and the wife are not buying each other anything (besides some small things ~ candy ~ flowers ~ etc) because we just got a washer/dryer/fridge/house lol.

I asked for a nice circular saw from my parents and I hope the wife buys me the new revision of “Conrail, The final Years”.

sex

I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock.

New RC Heli.

Peace on Earth.

Weber Genesis gas grill, all that is man. It’s a bitch to find them in Natural Gas though

You’ll shoot your eye out.

I’m hoping for a “spinner” spin bike for my house. Ill probably have to split the cost with them because its five hundo I think but, either way I’d be excited

ratcheting wrench set.

My two front teeth

canon rebel T1i and a new car. come on mom and dad! :redface:

I want my GF to shut the fuck up and quit bugging me about stupid shit just long enough for her to blow me. I’m as likely to get that from her as I am that red Z06 I mention I wanted.

my buddy’s dad has a nat gas built in grill. his only complaint is that he says it doesnt burn hot enough to really sear steaks.

ive never used one though, so he could just be wrong.

Fixed.

Automatic garage door opener.

I want some Sears giftcards so I can get some craftsman stuff for my garage, like a nice work bench setup :tup:

and my wife will probably get a Wii

I hear ya!