Sick leathers

Im haveing a hard time finding a nice jacket to buy. I dont want the same joe rocket jackets that everyone has. Im thinking about a alpinestars but there so plane. Also maybe an ICON but There isnt any one that I really like. All the Honda Replicas are ugly. Does anyone know where to get a real honda jacket or other sweet jackets??

the shift ones are nice

bj hooked me up with his joe rocket textile one and its nice as hell…

my 2 cents dont get one all flashy and with patches and what not…ask cory when he walked past a group of pagens last weekend down at jacks bar.

“thats a cute jacket boy can i have it”
“yeah your cute to how is your mom”
:eek4dance :eek4dance :eek4dance :eek4dance :eek4dance

i think hes scared for life now

HAhah i heard about that. Glad he made it out alive…

pm quick he has some good suggestions for leathers

We went with the field sheer jackets… not leather except for the padding though. And they are damn cold to ride in too. :dunno:

I absolutely love my fieldsheer textile. They make a liner that snaps in to alot of their jackets - that and a light sweatshirt works pretty good , I’ve used that combo down to about 25 degrees and my upper half never got cold.

As for leather, (or any gear for that matter) check out newenough.com or kneedraggers. IndySuperbike has a decent selection too.

i got an icon jacket from newenough that i’m pretty happy with.

i have an Alpinestars leather Stunt Jacket i got last winter… i love it… black and blue… feels great… I suggest it big time - but if you’re looking for a honda jacket, i dont know what to tell you

I got an Alpinestars spinner jacket… today red and black

Go here to window shop, www.kneedraggers.com then call RoadRash (He’s in Irwin) and tell him what you want.

Road Rash
10631 RT.30
Irwin, PA 15642
(724)863-5204
WWW.RRASH.COM