sigh....... stupid people

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/brendansi/smilies/io.gif

thank you sir =):mamoru:

you missed the other misuse in the same post by this genius.

lol, nah I just let it slide…

Picked the best one to strengthen my point from my earlier post. Tee heehee

isn’t she not from america… hence, it’s probably a normal fucking name?

I wasn’t even going to argue that a lot of “rappers are stupid”.

But I will argue that if ICKETT was the strongest defense you could muster, then you deserve mention in this thread too.

:wink:

And if my dick is really that small, then I must know how to use it well. I seem to remember your girlfriend really liking it! I seem to remember her being super obsessed with me after I fucked her twice and then told her I didn’t want to date her. So I must be doing SOMETHING right. :gotme:

Way to be at LEAST the THIRD nyspeeder to hang out in there…

It is ironic: 'cos It seems like you could do with one more hole in your face…

Annnnnnnnnnnnd subscribed.

delicious!

After a quick search.

Mathangi “Maya” Arulpragasam was born in Hounslow, London, the daughter of Kala and Arul Pragasam.[4] Her family is of Sri Lankan Tamil descent

It was before he dated her, but still. It’s the reason he bashes me every chance he gets. Whatever makes you feel better, brah.

Wow!!! Why did this have to start at the end of the work day? :eekdance:

Ban?

o no you didnt!

also, beast isnt reg’d on the board, but its close enough. idk if he actually banged her, but i DO remember her fiercely making out with him on her porch, while i sat in his car waiting for him to finish up

:gotme:

Beast would make it 4 then, lol.

That’s a terrible picture of this broad

I know of a few people that also did slept with her at the old VW dealership he got fired from as well…

this is just getting mean now, really

No it is getting 100% awesome. This thread was ignorant and this is what he gets for sucking. :spank:

Also lets see a pic if she is attractive and easy ive probably been in it as well.

Someone give her my number.