Silver RX8 Turbo?

Anyone know or seen this guy driving around?

I was waiting to turn left onto wehrle from transit the other day and i spotted a silver RX8 with black wheels w/ polished lip. I didnt think anything of it until i heard the exhaust as he got on it in first gear and when he shifted to 2nd i heard the BOV go off.

my boy Jeff just finished the turbo kit on that

yeah i think mike mentioned in another thread that he tuned it

i did a quick search but only found 1 thread but it was something else… ill search some more unless somebody recalls the thread name. I have a secret crush on rotaries

yea i know the kid it’s a nice car low boost but still pulls for an rx8 i think he needs to do some internal work b4 he puts some real boost to it

def a nice looking car

Yeah, new piston rings and some headwork, perhaps a cam to really get some power out of that engine.

X…

:lolsign:

he’s probably busy taking the turbo off and getting a new engine this week

headwork FTW

I was talking to him a couple nights ago real cool guy, we crusied with him a couple nights ago. he actually wants to pull the engine if he blows it with this turbo kit and put a twin-turbo rx-7 motor in it. Not sure why but its a nice car, he needs apex seals to run more boost.

mmm turbo rx-8, it was fun N/a i cant imagine turbo on that thing :slight_smile:

Tee hee

i highly doubt it was fun n/a.

i can’t imagine thats an easy swap… not to mention he’s never gonna pass inspection with that! sounds like a cool car tho i wanna check it out sometime

Oh, it’s definately fun in stock form

Handles like a charm, smooth power (albeit a little finite) but perfectly suitable for spirited driving