silveradoman thinks he is funny

and we’re off…

This thread is hopeless lol

this forum is awesome.

and your info ??? personal experiance ? family memeber ? or just the shit u were told as well ? mmmmm maybe thats it . what makes u think u have all the answers ? and can judge what is and what isnt ?

There are actually many well educated, brilliant people in prisons all over the world, because everyone makes mistakes. Kinda like the one about to take place in 5 months.

I’ve never said I have all the answers, but I’ve done my research. I didn’t listen to my cellmate in jail. I’ve taken many human development classes and there is a lot of information that supports homosexuality stems from hormonal imbalance as well as brain structure.

Mistake huh? Seriously. This is really starting to get personal. I dont know who the fuck you think you are.

didnt you go to a all boy school?

:rofl

You gonna cry about it? As you and your life partner like to say “its the internet, who cares? Get over it? Move on?”.

haha way to contradict yourself

not you death

Sketchy never said anything personal about anybody,On top of that what he was referring to about the “its the internet get over it etc” was strictly about ball busting and how if you dish it out you need to take it.

Thats a lie. Hes said personal shit about me quite a few times, not that i give a ballsack what he says. Just stating the truth. I just bust balls and everyone gets way super butt hurt serious.

I cant comment on what hes said to you because I wasnt involved. Somebodys marriage though? thats a little grimey.

Oh well!! Its the internet its serious business all up in here.

Bearnarrow is a friend of mine, they dont need to talk down to him because hes spent some time away and has different views than some people.

I dont know it all but I do have an immediate family member who is gay and his partners sister is also gay as is her girlfriends brother so I really do believe its deeper than somebody wanting to be gay its just who you are.Also they arent ashamed of what they are they have been shamed into thinking what they are is wrong.

Thats totally understandable but its not his views thats the problem you are allowed to feel however you want to feel about anything its when you try to decipher it and think you have it figured out is when there is conflict.

No one really knows. If you look at most of the high dollar studies and people saying “oh, its from this chemical imballance etc” its always we THINK. Not we KNOW this is what goes on. So no ones fucking right, end of story.

End of story? dont be a dick.

so many butthurt people in here , and no not me lolol

get it .BUTTHURT LOL

Why drag a stupid topic on another 10 fucking pages. You and your buddies get over it and move on, who cares. Why do you get so fucking ramped up on what slowmarrow thinks? Really affects you guys that much?