Silvia hood queston.

I want to know if the silvia hood is the same length and will meet flush with the front bumper without the silvia front end. I made my own previously welding in the headlight covers into the hood but i want it perfect this time with a fine rolled edge all accross. It would be much easyer if i could use a silvia hood. Its got to fit just like this…with the exception of my bumper not hanging on there by nothing.

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/9936/n5076916544002502914ak2.jpg

the silvia front hood is the same size as a pop up hood… just with those pieces filled in properly…
(i have 1 each at home right now and they seem to be the same size )
i dont see why it WOULDNT work for your application.

are u going carbon fiber devon?

Curious if your selling a silvia hood?

And nono Rob…Im making new headlights that im going to glass one peice into the bumper to make it cleaner with TSX projectors/Hids. Glassing the whole interior, center console front to back, pods, screens, compactors and amps left right and center then wrapping it all in ostridge leather! Finally found some 18x10’s to fill the slut gap in, paint it a solid colour and im really debating doing a crazy vinal top but in ostridge too. No ones that JayydeeEmm! Kinda hopping we can roll to bings together again if shes ready.

thats alot of work devin, but if any one could do it its you

good luck