Singh vs. Cossey since Singh seems to like to start shit for no reason.

tons of racist people in here.

PJB where is your confederate flag for the F-150?

I’m a meth addict and your all faggots,
Can I be judged and banned now?

Yes.

:lol +rep

Linden u are such a lurker

I replaced it with a white power decal

good call…white power. That actually is a perfect name for your truck!!! window banner! YOU WONT DO IT!

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to linens & things again.

Yes, I am. :poke

Heres the deal:

you do Singh right, he doubles that in return…
you do him wrong, he triples that in return.

Thats a Trump mentality.

John is good shit and thats that.

Cossey, shit, he had just as many friends before the bacteria and was well liked.

Gawd…

i dont have the energy to fight and argue with everyone anymore.

i just feel like there is no respect for me sometimes and i asked john and texted him not to say anything about the gun online.

that shit honestly pissed me off, i’m not mad at you right now but at the time it got me pretty fucking heated i’m not gonna lie i thought it was unfair.

How many seconds went by of you on the phone telling me you didnt like the gun? like less than 10…

people who sell shit never give refunds, i did and it wasn’t even something to blink about. I thought that woulda been respected and at least not talked about because that shit gets blown out proportion like a mother fucker.

fuck it, i just feel like helping people isn’t worth it anymore. and alpine… you want to call me jealous ? for real then fuck you chris i had vlad yell at me for 5 minutes over me unbanning you because I liked you and thought you were banned unfairly.

i shouldnt even be budged over bullshit that’s talked online but its real fucked up when the only person who wanted to back me up was… you know who.

i put a lot work in over the years and i get treated like shit because a lot of you want to jump on bandwagon for the ride.

and cossey who ? your best friends, who won’t tell you or admit it either. i mean everyone. its more i feel bad for you than an attack by telling you that. If you’re living good then don’t worry about it. you’re obviously doing just fine. but if people said those things about me when i wasnt aroudn, especialyl people i see every day i would REALLY WANT TO KNOW. and i was one of them because i think it’s true. but at least i’m fucking telling you and not being a pussy about it.

i appreciate being banned for some bullshit. really fucking do. thanks.

You don’t even know who my best friends are, you fucking schmuck. Of course you’re going to say everyone when you have no legitimate sources and simply wanna try to attack me for something since you’re such a shitty person. I couldn’t care less what any of these people on here think of me, or of you, you’ll always be a scumbag in my book. From your “holier than thou” attitude (like you FB statuses talking about how all these rappers suck, when I don’t see you making SHIT), to how you simply talk down to absolutely everyone on here. I don’t see anyone on here everyday, or even week or month for that matter. I know damn well Adam, Jon, Vlad, and Marat whom I think highest of would say any of that, so you can go fuck yourself. You say you’re not being a pussy about it, yet you won’t tell me who said this stuff, simply because it’s not true.

It’s NO ONE’S business but my own for what I spend MY money on, and I do not have to explain myself to people like you about what I may or may not buy my girlfriend. EVERYONE can assume she’s a gold digger when I, and those closest to me, know it’s simply not true. People will think she is simply because she’s with me and I have money. So assume what you want, you can take your fake sources and shove them up your ass.

And like I said, I totally understand how close minded, uneducated people such as yourself can think like that. “I can’t think of any logical argument against him, so I’ll bring up his gf who has absolutely nothing to do with why we were arguing in the first place.”

As for the banning, it’s a damn internet forum so quit bitching about it like it was the end of the world right after you said you don’t have the energy to argue anymore.

Can I get my 15 minutes back?

this thread sucks and needs a picture of a sheep to not suck. Here’s a pic of a sheep:
http://www.freefoto.com/images/01/62/01_62_8---Sheep_web.jpg

Singh I honestly spaced it and I didn’t mean for it to get blown out like this . The gun wasn’t terrible like I said it just needed love and I know u gave me a refund on it and I never motherfucked u about the deal or being shady lol .