this is pretty cool... (gun related)

I would love to own one but seeing it just a prototype to show what they “can build” it will never happen.

“Get’s nasty, get down to business…”

Awesome! I love it.

lol, if you need that kind of protection while you walk your dog, you seriously need to relocate.

lol really.

Still cool though.

wow, thats awesome.

Does it come in pink?

no but probably prada

Nice but I don’t think I need that in my neighborhood.

Do they have one that looks like a credit card??

its kinda cool you can disguise what it is…but wouldnt it be much easier to conceal just the pistol without all the other shit attached to it?

The magpul Masada is a very cool gun as well. they make some very neat stuff.

Well Magpul sold off the Masada to Bushmaster, they said that they couldn’t meet the production requirements. I heard from Magpul that this weapon the “FMG-9” isn’t ever going to go to production. Having a stock means that you have to have a SBR form 1 approved before you can take delivery of it, which limits its sales. And for other reasons they chose not to produce it at this time. I think its a great idea, especially how it allows carry without the worries of “printing” or scaring the sheeple. But it won’t be for now.

^i like the idea as well because the biggest worry i have when i’m carrying is that people will freak out if they ever notice because the holster pops out from under my coat or they see the handle etc etc

or you could just carry around an ak and no one would fuck with you?

dont think that would give the right impression to the neighbors

fixed

You could openly carry an AK 47 if you chose. It’s a rifle. :gotme:

I do realize its still not the smartest of choices but it is a choice.

That is the coolest thing I’ve seen in a long time.

cool. but in no way original

http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg70-e.htm

http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg10-e.htm

That’s quite an interesting concept. They should advertise it in AARP magazine. They could put a little hook on it to hang it on a walker.

Really, unless your occupation justified it, what is the point of carrying?