Singhs NEW sig

I’ve been known to have some awesome sigs in the past

my favorite is still the RAMBO sig… but the topic is old so it had to go

However now I’de made a new sig to flex my skills and provide more information than originally was possible in a small ass box… it will be updated from time to time and be showing some really awesome stuff pretty soon

CLICK AROUND IN MY SIG

shit is sickkkk

haha sweeeet

Thanks !

Some notes:

The text goes blurry when switching the tabs if your on webkit, aka Google Chrome or such based browsers.

The fix is to apply a background behind the text, its transparent, but im too lazy to make the background match my background of the container div so i dont care about chrome users, if google cant get their browser working then idc

IE probally has some bugs, i dont care, if your on IE i should ban you

Other than that i dont know of any bugs yet.

Firefox 3.0 most of shift users are running it, except for vlad i caught him on 2.0, n00b

ban me u sombitch!

i might if u fuck my thread up, this is for my sig not your old software issue

hey hey the sig… is the fucking tits!!!

roflmao

i dont like the dark blue so ima change it, should be white actually or something lighter

ok im gonna make a tweeter account finally sometime and then echo the tweets into a tab on my sig which will have links to w/e i want like new shit or something

BOOM DONE FINISHED ok no more fuckin with it

yo i jsut posted 5 times in a row

someone post and tell me how awesome my sig is so i dont feel that bad for wasting 2 hours on something pointless

Thats awesome man.

yay ! LOL

The interactive part is really cool
But I find no use in anything in it.

yea its 100% useless rght now, the whole thing was to see if i could use javascript in my sig or not… and i can :smiley:

The goal is to see if I can get facebook updates to show in my sig, or twitter

im gona put some thumbnails in my sig that link to big pictures ,amybe of my bike or something and they wll open up with a lightbox animation…

4 times:Idiots

ok yaw/e

im gonna give up on this facebook api set

that sig is the realness.

It’s impressive, I don’t recall ever seeing anything like that.

And I’m not a new kid on the block when it comes to Forums.

:thumb

Thanks guys ! the usage of this sig right now is pointless, however I plan to implent some really cool stuff, so My sig will stay updated from my phone / other websites, and basically keep up to date with everything im doing from shift stuff, to web design, to music and whatever else… im thinking about adding a 4 or 5 thumbnail image gallery in it that I can upload images to and have them randomly show in my sig, open up with lightbox effect, the images could be in a folder that is read by php and auto detects them, auto creates the thumbnail and places them in my sig , 4 at a time, and change when the sig is refreshed to show them random

actually i have a script JUST like that, but its in two parts and the random thing is cool but in this case it would sometimes show two of the same photos inthe image gallery at once, and thats no good have to fix that

there is a php master i know, i gottta get in touch first before i try to do this and fail :slight_smile:

I think its gonna be useful if i can get it to update all the time dynamically, especially if i send photos frommy phone to the server, then its really dynamic !!

If I cant get the facebook status to work im gonna go for twitter i just hate to sign up for another account, im on so many fucking networks its gay