sirens in tonawanda/amherst...

i heard alot of sirens tonight around midnight-1230… iwas over by teds on sheridan at a friends house… anybody know what was going on… sounded like alot of cop cars

[quote=“97Ranger”"]

i heard alot of sirens tonight around midnight-1230… iwas over by teds on sheridan at a friends house… anybody know what was going on… sounded like alot of cop cars

[/quote]

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28187

ah why thank u

no prob… wish i would have seen it

same

so, THATS why when i got pulled over going 75 in a 40 yesterday at 11PM on niagara falls boulevard, he just pulled up next to me instead of behind me. I heard “2003 gray 4 door sedan” over his radio, and he just asked me “where you going?” “home” “slow down” and he took off.

looks like I got super lucky…

poor little girl tho :frowning:

[quote=“Clean Baldy,post:6,topic:26987"”]

so, THATS why when i got pulled over going 75 in a 40 yesterday at 11PM on niagara falls boulevard, he just pulled up next to me instead of behind me. I heard “2003 gray 4 door sedan” over his radio, and he just asked me “where you going?” “home” “slow down” and he took off.

[/quote]

hahaha nice…

[quote=“Clean Baldy,post:6,topic:26987"”]

[/quote]

if u were doing 75 in a 40 u deserve a ticket, slow down before you kill somebody

[quote=“Viper966,post:8,topic:26987"”]

if u were doing 75 in a 40 u deserve a ticket, slow down before you kill somebody

[/quote]

Shut up, It was late at night, with nobody around. I was out too.

Like you dont ever drive like an asshole…

[quote=“vq30de,post:9,topic:26987"”]

Shut up, It was late at night, with nobody around. I was out too.

Like you dont ever drive like an asshole…

[/quote]

OMG 70 in a 40

you pussy go faster…