Skier's or snowboarders

I will be heading to downtown albany to build something, have a few spots in mind that I would like to check out. Mostly trying to find a legit wall ride and get some pics there with the dslr. Anybody down? anybody know these ledges here? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8steIwXpDk

:ninja

Elliot, post vids :rofl

Who else is down for this??! I built a wallride but did not sesh it due to no lighting. Anybody have a generator they are willing to bring out? that or I guess I could hit it in the day…

i’m down.

If you are down tomorrow I will bring the dslr, and the video camera. If you head out I’ll remember the license plate frame to.

I’m subscribed.

I need a few peeps to come out to bring my stuff, by myself in the ghetto+filming equipment= I’m definitely getting jumped by 6-7 hood rats.

I’m going to pm you my number. If my class schedule works out, I’ll hit some urbz.

i’m free after 2pm today.

After I get out of class sometime I will hit both of you up.

Blah, I’m off today and id totally be down if i didn’t have to bring my gf to the doctor, and if i wasn’t sore as shit from boarding the other day…

Won’t be able to do anything till Sunday unless you guys go early enough for me to be back by 5.

Take pics of whatever you create.

Heading to washington park, decided that’s going to be the easiest place to build a wall-ride/wall bonk. Will be using the bank at the tennis courts part of the in run into the wall that’s there. I saw its unplowed so theres enough snow to build a drop-in at the top of the bank, lots of shoveling!!! anybody down to help out its off of madison ave at the tennis courts in washington park in Albany. I’ll be pissed if this doesnt work.

That’s literally down the street from me lol, too bad I have shit to do tonight. College can be tough.

that’s what caffeine/adderol is for, allows you to have free time and study a shitload :rofl in other news the wall was facing the wrong way (my memory ftl) so I started building 2 quarter pipes with a 3-4ft gap between them. You end up gaping the entrance in a fence, will be doable with a good drop in ramp. Also somebody took a 10ft chunk of fence out with a 6ft ish drop after it so I started building a banked landing. Will probably finish it tomorrow if I’m not feeling lazy. Turns out there’s enough lighting also.