SKS M59/66

Yugoslovian SKS M59/66

Tapco OD green composite stock with collapsible butt stock, pistol grip, and Picatinny rail on hand guard. Rear Weaver scope mount. 4x30(?) scope. Bipod in place of bayonet. Shell deflector. Front sight tool. 10 stripper clips. Cleaning kit. Original stock and bayonet. 100+ rounds Wolf ammo.

Asking $350.00

This is for sale by my brother. if u have any questions, u can pm me and ill give you his number.

pics?

try and get some today or tomorrow for you

I’d be careful advertising that. Wolf ammo is absolutely the most garbage ammo out there.

Any idea how many rounds of Wolf have been shot through this? It could decrease the value.

i belive 3 clips worth. gun has been cleaned and checked since then.

Wolf ammo will NOT decrease the value of your SKS.

Wolf is steel cased, laquer covered, berdan-primed Russian military surplus ammo- which is exactly what these rifles were designed to fire.

Because Wolf is steel cased, laquer covered, and berdan-primed, it can and does cause issues in Western firearms (AR-15s, Glocks, whatever). It is not damaging to Russian/Eastern firearms in any way shape or form, because, this is what they were designed to use.

thanks for the info, and yes this gun is a real Yugoslovian model, and Yugoslovian models are the only ones that have grenade launcher on them.

Was not aware that it would work better on Eastern European stuff than it would on American made. Thanks for the correction.

I ran a bunch of Wolf through my .380 and 9mm and both would cause misfires and some other spotty fires that didn’t feel right in my hand. Took it to my gunsmith and told me to stay the hell away from Wolf, it’s junk.

I apologize for the mistake. Thanks Swarzkopf.