f/s SKS

so yeah, i dont want to sell this at all. BUT everything has its price and summers coming up and ive got like 1039488 other guns to playwith and id rather buy parts for my car. so 400 takes her and a bunch of accessories.

youll get the rifle obviously. its a yugo sks with the granade launcher and blade bayonet came with a teakwood stock which you will get along with the fiberbforce folding stock, 30 rnd DETACHABLE magazine, standard 10 round magazine, 35ish sripper clips, scope mount, genuine issue ak/sks sling and ammo bandolier thingy, some targets, the OEM issue amo pouch and cleaning kit, 10 holow point rounds, some hoppes cleaning oil, and a guitar hardcase that i keep it in and i think there may be a few other trinkets as well. theres only been 150 rounds fired though the rifle. i bought it brand new in the cosmolene.

$400

Is this a real gun, like the kind you kill somethin g with

Yes

ughh…

chinese SKS is a fuckin rez carpkiller 4r33LZ, yo

nice weapon, GLWS

Sorry, couldn’t help but laugh when I read that.

7.62x39mm FTW

show it off at the next meet, i’m sure you could get whatever you were asking for it, maybe even more

yeah is a real gun lol. a jacketed outta this bitch goes through pretty much anything.

Interested. It is not legal to have a bayonet lug in NYS.

pics of wood stock?

you can have the lug if you have the pre-ban follding stock and high cap mag. which they are. ill get pics of wood stock when i find my camera.

j/w if you will sell the magazine seperate? i can trade you a 10 rd one plus cash lmk

thanks

no

DAMN IT!!!

pending sale… don i may have an idea so ill call you after i decide…

sweet :slight_smile:

pending something lol :gotme: don you have another PM!

um the actual rifle has to be pre-ban. Stocks and high caps have nothing to do with that

OOO I want it! But I can’t afford it right now snaps fingers GLWS!!

Those are sweet guns, they kick like a .22 and sound like an M80 went off in your ear lol.

i used to carry this thing around the ritz all the time last summer. strap it to my back, man im a fuckin badass.

glws durty

sold. thanks!