Preban Norinco SKS

Im just testing the waters here. I have a pre-ban Norinco SKS rifle with a few mods I’m looking to sell for 500 obo. It has a rail mount on the rear dust cover mounting a TASCO scope, Monte Carlo style ply stock (black), LEGIT flash suppressor, a trigger lock for home safety, scope lense caps, and two detachable magazines (one 5 rd. and one 30 rd.). just seeing who all would be interested. Since it’s a pre-ban you can mount all sorts of fun things on it including folding or collapsable stocks that aren’t pinned without getting in trouble with the police.

here’s a pic:

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/79/l_240b58b44c3e4a1597dfde9f5ed08fc4.jpg

anybody interested?

Wow you actually decided to sell this thing? I didn’t think you would

GLWS bro

ugh it hurts… but if somebody really wants to give me 500 i think imma have to do it… rent, bills… and a mig welder are calling my name. thanks dude

wow, sick rifle. and pre-ban to boot. GLWS.

Thanks man.

oh yeah i forgot. it also has a brass deflector to protect your optics, a small bandolier on the stock to hold 9 rds. and the bayonet has been removed, and it has a vented upper gas block cover rather than the stock going over it. It deff helps keep things cool under prolonged firing. Whatever ammo i have at the time of sale will come with the rifle. At the moment i have 50 rds of the expensive stuff (American Eagle and Golden Bear). brass casings, copper full metal jackets. Never jam, shoot very straight, and pretty good accuracy as far as 7.62x39’s go. And for anybody unfamiliar with NY state laws, you do not need a permit to own a rifle. As long as you’re 18 you can own one. I think when we sell it we just have to get the names changed over and you have to pass a quick background check at a gun store. Still just seeing who’s interested out there.

if its still for sale after i pay off my tickets i might be interested.

hahaha:lol it just might be. I’m also willing to trade it for a reliable beater. I just got a job delivering pizza till I leave for the army and I really dont want to deliver pizza in my Z… somehow with gas prices i dont see many proffits in that. Any takers?

fack, i just sold my beater, wouldve been a good trade too :frowning:

:frowning:

damn still no takers?