FS: Pre-ban gas-piston Colt AR15

Well the time has come for me to unload another one of my rifles. I bought this a completely stock, low-round rifle from a retired DEA agent and have only fired maybe 60 rounds from the stock upper since I bought it.

Here’s the specs on the rifle as it sits:
Lower:
Colt Sporter Lightweight SL014XXX serial.
Stock Colt trigger group
KNS Precision anti-walk trigger pins
YHM takedown pins
Sear block professionally removed and hole pinned (allows use of any large-pin trigger group and BCG
Magpul MIAD grip (includes box and all the different size palm swells)
Magpul ASAP sling mount (I think I may have the box/bag for this)
Magpul CTR stock (includes box)
ATI 6-position buffer tube, spring, and buffer (still have original packaging for this too)

Upper:
Adams Arms upper receiver
Adams Arms .625 Lite gas piston kit
POF roller cam pin
JP Enhanced bolt
Daniel Defense 16" lightweight mid-length barrel (did 16" so muzzle devices can be swapped if needed)
Rainier Arms/Samson 9" free-float
Standard charging handle w/ Badger Ordinance Gen 1 latch
Smith Vortex flash hider
Magpul Gen 2 BUIS

Also included:
Stock complete Colt lightweight upper w/ A2 flash hider.
Stock stock, buffer, buffer tube, and spring
Stock pistol grip

I believe I have EVERY box/package for any part on the rifle as well!

I believe the total round count out of the gas-piston upper to be around 150-210 rounds. I used various .223 as well as XM193 and XM855 5.56 to make sure the setup functioned with anything I can feed it, and it did so very well.

Pics:

Stock upper:

Price: $2500 FIRM. As I’ve said, it includes every single part that was ever on this rifle (to the best of my knowledge). It has a low round count, and has been well taken care of and I’ve used only top-quality parts on this. It fires everything I’ve put through it, and I have no doubts that it’ll do anything you need it to as well. I am willing to ship this as well, or meet within 60 miles of Albany, NY. Shipping to out of state residents requires me to ship to an FFL. Otherwise, I can ship directly to you if you live in NY (not NYC).

Damn it, I want this, Cossey.

Well that didn’t take long. GLWS in any event :confused:

Clean gun for sure.

I think you’d approve of what I may be replacing this with, if I can find one.

very nice rifle do want very badly :banghead

Better be an ACR :shifty

lolz

Is this jvg posting under cosseys name?

Lol, no it’s Chris. I did work on this rifle for him.

Hahahaha I know, just busting balls! Though the idea was to hoard guns, no flip them like used honda’s!

Arent collapsible stocks illegal? Or does not apply as the rifle is pre-ban?

Not trying to fuck up your thread just curious

does not apply to pre ban lowers

Eh, I get rid of guns to get others all the time. Makes no difference to me. I’m trying to cut down on the 5.56 caliber (after all, I only need one 5.56 AR), and am in the process of building a 6.8 SPC II AR, and if/when this rifle sells I’ll be buying a battle rifle in .308. I guess it’d be like a “low-medium-high” as far as effective distance goes.

Pre-ban means pre-assault weapons ban so collapsible stocks, flash hiders, bayonet lugs, etc are all legal.

Trust me, I think I know a thing or two about gun laws in NYS lol, and would never post anything illegal for sale on any forum.

I figured which is why I was just curious

Sold, pending funds.

ill be over tomorrow to pick it up

Lol. Wanna be my bodyguard for the trip to Herkimer?

when is it?

I’d be leaving my place at 10am lol.

no can do sorry