Pre-ban Ruger Mini-14

Ruger 185-series Mini-14. Pre-ban w/ flash hider and bayo-lug. I recently bought it and I haven’t even shot it yet but since I had the unexpected purchase of the Colt pre-ban AR, this must go to recoup some monies. The “internals” look mint with little to no use, the stock has some dings and there are a few scratches here and there but it’s still a beautiful rifle that is well over 20 years old. Includes four pre-ban mags. One brand new (I just opened the wrapper to check the follower and spring tension) 40rd mag, one pre-ban 30rd mag, and two 20rd pre-ban mags. $775 FIRM. Will ship on the buyer’s dime anywhere in NY except NYC area. Does NOT have to ship to an FFL in NY since it’s a private sale, so you can save on FFL fees as well! Buyer agrees that they can legally purchase and own firearms in NYS and can pass a background check if required.

For those unaware, pre-ban means you can put all of the “evil” features on it including a folding/telescoping/collapsing stock, flash hider, bayonet lug, etc…

Looks really clean!

sweet guns

Thank you. This gun would be perfect for someone who wants something extremely reliable that can shoot just about any .223/5.56 ammo you can get for it. I’ve heard nothing but perfect things about the reliablity of these compared to ARs and such. This thing with a side folding stock would be a nice all-around rifle for just about anyone, as you could use it for home defense and then take it to the range to shoots a couple hundred yards out no problem. Then you could put a bayonet on it and stab a ni**a. Will prolly win in a knife fight considering it’ll have about two feet more reach. And that’s if you don’t shoot them first.

Would make awesome post-apocolyptic weapon against zombies.

Cossey i will be talking to you about this.