Ruger 10-22 Carbine

Up for sale is my Ruger 10-22 Carbine, Hardwood stock, iron sights, no clip.

Asking $250 obo, pictures will be up when i get home. for now ill post a stock photo

legit preban rifle?

que?

He is refering to the mag size. anything made after 1994 cant hold anymore than 10 rounds.

so his question should have been; “I see it has as 25 round mag, is it pre-ban?”

i mean you can walk into zacks and buy the ruger 25 round clip, but actually im not going to sell with clip. just looked up what i paid before and id rather have it for my other 10-22

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST_UkzfshLUjlxsjwoQPr7l99m7dQLwSusyyc9EBwVv2IROstT

http://i46.tinypic.com/2wqv7sz.jpg

That has nothing to do with whether the rifle is pre-ban, just the magazine itself.

If the rifle itself is pre-ban, you can convert to have a number of features a post-ban rifle cannot.

1. “Assault weapon” means (a) a semiautomatic rifle that has an
    ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least two of the
    following characteristics:
    (i) a folding or telescoping stock;
    (ii) a pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of
    the weapon;
    (iii) a bayonet mount;
    (iv) a flash suppressor or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a
    flash suppressor;
    (v) a grenade launcher; or

what justin said. the gun doesnt need to be pre ban to hold more than 10 rounds, the MAGAZINE needs to be pre ban.

right but if the rifle is preban it’s worth more since you can get the tacticool folding stock with pistol grip for it.

Thanks guys

^

IMHO, Ruger 10/22 is the best gun out there BY FAR. Good luck with the sale, this thing is worth every penny.

I have one of these. I honestly think everyone should own one of these. Great gun to learn on. Especially if you have kids. And it’s the Honda Civic of guns. You can get anything you want for these things.

Agreed with the last two posts. My 10/22 was my father’s when he was a kid. Best gun I own.

honda civic really? Ruger’s are actually American made. Horrible comparison.

^ :rofl

can you post or PM me the serial number on it, I’d like to know the build date…

sold

:rofl:rofl

Ok fine…a Camaro lol. I was just stating that they make everything for it lol.