Skunk says: OMG.... LOOK AT THIS!

word on the street is that she is also good at fixing cosmetic damages to your hair when u have damaged it. sadly she cannot make hair grow tho.
t up for her!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA i remember that!!!
“i need you to fix something, danielle” that was classic

i’m gonna call, and you’re gonna have to do something with my head.

i have an 8 inch blond afro.

^^^AHAHHHAHAHAHAAHHA i wanna see it

i feel ya big D i am losing mine as welll…i need what i got left cut though

I saw it… and it freakin rocks!!!

they say theyll come or call, but they wont trust me(us)

i dunno shes cut my hair b4 def let her again

I know that, I know saying something and doing it are two different things. I’ve been hearing “yeah i’ll def. give you a call” from all sorts of people for the 4 years I’ve been doing this. I myself am completely anal about my hair, and i know it’s hard for someone to give someone else a try when it comes to doing their hair. I dont care who you are gut or girl, your hair makes a statement about you and its nerve wrecking when you let someone work on you for the first time not knowing how its going to come out. The fact of the matter is, I need to do what i can to make a living. I need to get my name out there…i made a move from the southtowns to the northtowns job wise and basically had to start over.

Maybe advertising here will work, and maybe it wont, but at least I know I tried…

i need an appointment for wednesday at noon… and you better set aside and hour or so. i really do have a lot of hair.

and it’s true what you say about people being anal about their hair…but people need to realize their never gonna find out how it turns out unless they try it. LOL…it’s not like ur gonna chop all their hair off.

and jason ur right about people saying something and them actually doing something…but hell, they said it for a reason, and this is someplace to start…and everybody does need haircuts :slight_smile:

Oh ya for sure its the one business that will never go out of style(like prostitution-right Aaron-wink wink) good luck,

I am just saying that everyone round here says “Oh ya ill definatly hit you guys up next time i need a cut” every one told us that when the whole ish went down with “Huge corporate hair salon” shit canned my wife- blah blah, but when it comes right down to it nobody puts their “money where there mouth is”-on the internet,(unless your giving something away!)-Thats why i am hesitant to advertise on the net anymore.

Danielle give us a call when you get some peeps in yer corner and are interested in goin out on yer own.

can you do a harlem fade???

a brooklyn fade? or a brooklyn blowout as my long island brother calls it … lol …HAHAHAH SHUT UP JACKASS

I do bartering where I work so all of my haircuts are free. MUahahaha

^^that’s wonderful, thank you for sharing, i need to make a living :slight_smile:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH

lol

I love the work shes does! :slight_smile:

if skunk onnnllyyy knew. . .

but seriously, much better than my former barber and she hooks me up with the sweetest of hair products too!

Do it, do it now!

Couldn’t have said it any better

sorry to jack yer thread Danielle, back to your regularly scheduled thread.