WTBH: Find Danielle a ....

new bartending job … and ill give you a cookie and some beer :slight_smile:

what’s wrong with the salon

pm me with experience. ill make a call and let you know tomarrow.

theres nothing wrong with the salon. I’m still in the process of building a clientele, so a second job is pertinent… ive had more than one job since i started doing hair. It’s not steady enough to go fulltime…and I <3 being behind the bar…

?
how about some details?

so im assuming you have experience, you know to make money itd be like 9pm-5am right? if youre a hot girl it wont be a prob getting a job, worst comes to worst youd be a shot girl… but yeah if youre hot then minimal experience is needed depending on the bar

im well aware that id have to work late, thats fine … i worked at the fuckin buffalo for 6mos. …i would never ever be a shot girl(again)… thats a job for 18year old girls …

not really a huge bar persay but restaurant with a large bar. Famous Daves in Cheektowaga. the bartenders i work with here in greece will pull 150 on a friday night. let me know if your interested.

it’s not what you know … it’s WHO you know in the industry…

What happened to the Frog?

Fixed.

Image is everything in the bar industry.

indeed.

But I’ve never left a tip in a bar in my entire life, so i guess it didn’t matter much to me.

Someone does not deserve one of my dollars for putting sprite in a glass.

hard to top when you dont buy drinks :slight_smile:

or vodka and sprite

i was 2 seconds away from dropping her in that fucking bar. and if i had, i still wouldn’t feel bad about it.

Oi…

That was a bad scene.

um…people like you dont come anymore?

seriously, its dead…last week i had one shift.

i would much rather work till 4 or 5am downtown again and have no life on the weekends if it means ill have some money

Pssshhhh…the frog is a winter activity.

It will pick back up in the fall for sure.

Go work at Famous Daves then I can come in and get drunk and harass my sister. SWEET

golfing there is a winter activity … eating and drinking are year round activities. I dont plan on leaving there, but if i could get a gig on the weekends at a busy bar making some money it would help out.

Were building a 1000sq ft patio at the frog with an ourdoor bar and outdoor dining … maybe that will kick business up…

but if anyone knows anything … or anyone it would help

im not jaw dropping hot, but i dont think im ugly either …

LIAR!! :wink: