Skyline and RB26 stock parts

Hi guys, I have loads of parts laying that I need to get rid of so I can finish my car! I will update the list as I think of more stuff I have. Most parts are at the garage so I’ll have to get over there and snap some pics for yous. All from a R32 GT-R RB26

Here’s a list of the parts: Updated 05/28/12

• Gas tank with fuel pump, level sensor and straps. SOLD
  • Full exhaust system, includes stock downpipe, stock cat, 3" piping after cat, Apexi megaphone muffler 5" outlet. Has one hole in the elbow. $300 ---->$250
  • Radiator with multiple bent fins but in working condition. $50
  • Brakes, front & rear calipers in great working condition. Only selling cause I upgraded to brembo’s. $400 --> $350
  • Power steering pump with pulley Decided to go manual steering… $100 ----> $80
  • BC pillar trims both sides, missing a few tabs on the back on each of them but they were like that when I took them off the car and they were not hanging half of or flapping around. Little peeling. $80
  • Driver side kick panel. $30
  • Passenger side kick panel, Medium crack, but not noticeable. $30
  • Radiator shroud. $50
  • Roof liner, Very clean, No rips or stains. $80
  • Spare tyre, Dont think its been use, Still has new tyre marks. $50
  • AC condensor, AC pump, AC bracket. $50
  • Heater box under dash. $40
  • Blower motor box. $40
  • Floor carpet. $80
  • Rear lower trim panels, Very clean , No tabs missing, no rips or stains. $80
  • Lower dash fascia surround trim for HCR32/BNR32, Hair line crack at the bottom repaired with epoxy $50 ---->$40
  • Glove box, 3 small holes on the front. $30 ---->$25
  • Gear Radio Surround Centre Console, No marks, scratches or cracks. Gauges not included $80 ---->$75
  • Stock RB26 ecu. $40 ---->$30
  • Stock turbo dump pipes. Front one has snapped studs. $50 ---->$40
  • Sun visors, no rips. $30
  • RB26 cams. $50
  • Hood latch assy with new cable. $60
  • RB26 stock maf connectors. $20

Still need to take pics of some parts. Thanks for looking.

can I buy ur cigarette lighter? PM ur price if so

willing to part gtr fuel pump from tank?

Gas tank is sold! Pump is going with it. trickey i fb’d you ha

Nobody wants to upgrade to GT-R calipers? Front and rear $350! Can throw in some used rotors as well.

^ pictures please

Taking offers on all parts

wow, that muffler took a shit kicking!

Anyways, whats the size of the spare, and is it 5x114.3. Pretty sure they are just wanna know. Running my 240 with 5 bolt hubs and a 4 bolt spare lol.

sorry for the delay. yes they are 5x114.3.

Yea poor thing previous guy f’ed it up.

bro do you have ah hood

naww