SKYLINE FINALLY HERE!!!

So it’s FINALLLLLLYYYYY HERE!!!

Picked it up at TFX International Dec 27th, 7:00AM.

Picking it up at TFX International

Loading it up on Flatbed at TFX

Taking it off Flatbed, into my driveway

Random Pics of Car

Cheers! :A

nice.
enjoy your new car.

Thats a wicked car!

They have houses in Wasaga? Thought there were only shanty houses by the beach :stuck_out_tongue:

You need a detail, quick! :wink:

Sick car bud, enjoy it! I’m gonna keep an eye out for that beaut whenever I’m up north!

–Gabe

very nice!:R
enjoy this baby!

just wondering roughly what it cost you to get that sweet machine to your door? i have always wondered and i would love to get one, one day. if you don’t want to tell me exactly just pm me a roughly please :slight_smile:

Welcome, and great freaking Ride. (R32?)

I have dreams of nismo everything!

Cheers,

Rz33:)

nice ride look at the fine ass and i love the nismo intercooler dont see too many of those around…

sweet car. sux that you had it in the snow though… lol we’re barely getting any snow down here in toronto… can wat to se you out at some future meets dude :R

awsome ride man good luck…

man thanks for spoiling my evening. im so jealous now…:frowning: anywayz hope everything goes well with the car.

did you just buy it from japan? or was it already here in north america? how long were you anxiously waiting before you picked it up?

Thanks, now I have to change my pants.

Cause I roll commando style :smiley:

jokes, but seriously, that’s a sexy car.

as borat would say wa wa wi wawawawa!!! lol looks good man. hope u enjoy it i know i would…

nice car. want to sell me your nismo intercooler ?!?!?!

I actually bought this car from BC, it is in SHOWROOM/IMMACULATE

LovemyS14-
I actually bought this car from BC, it is in SHOWROOM/IMMACULATE condition.
I have been losing sleeep/waiting for 4 months for this vehicle(as the seller was not in a hurry to sell, and accepted payments)

alphaQsideays_DA-
Sorry not for sale,
The only think I am concidering for sale are the rims, To buy Nismo’s… But that will be a few weeks.

Thanks alot guys,
Cheers

NIce rims bro!!! What r thay? 18?

congrats my friend!!..yes yes, i remmeber picking up my car form the TFX yard also…to bad it was parked next to a F430, which made my car look like a purple box.:# .lol…but ya, hope they satisfied you with their services…

Navin…

They are actually 19" and will be for sale soon, hopefully…

Zenitani_GTR - Thanks alot, ya they had a few ferrari’s/ bentley’s etc…

its about time bitch! :smiley: