Home is where my skyline lives lol

Well Its done I got my car super happy. Got a very potent machine and im still finding goodies lol. So far
HKS 3.5" cat back exaughst
high flow cat
apexi tuner
razo turbo timer
Razo shift knob
more to come lol.
Stuff Ive found inside
Mcdonalds recipt
parking permit
Mcdonalds peel and win coupon. I WON A PAIR OF PANTS FROM MCDONALDS!
JDM tweezers.
Moist towlette
Comb
and bolts
whew lol
I also got rid of the black spray paint on the SKYLINE letters came out really really good imo.

My subwoofer believe it or not, its a sub/amp combo it thumps :stuck_out_tongue:

Instaled my mad tight JDM cup holder :stuck_out_tongue:

nice skyline i love them in black, just wondering but why is it that almost every imported car has a wiring mess under the dash or radio some1 tried to jack it or what?

Nice Skyline
A nice Double Din with GPS and everything would fit nice in that radio spot.
PM me for details. I can set you up with one for a good deal.

LOOOKS NICE MAN! haha we have the same RED SKYLINE LETTER ON THE BACK! XD… i need a muffler on mine… it looks weird…
But yeah great job… hope u tune it up good =)

^^^ when are you getting a bigger tip assuming u have the stock exaughst. I need someone to lend me the exaughst as I am having trouble passing emissions.
Steve

nice ride man. welcome to the skyline fam :slight_smile:

Congrats Steve!
Looking good, I like how the back SKYLINE in red stands out…

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n77/FITZPATRICK_07/fitzy1.jpg

:stuck_out_tongue:

THATS YOUR HOME GARAGE?! O_O
im so jealous

nope. im a 100% sure i know that garage. gabe brought me to the same one to get my safety done.

^^^ you know that garage? I HIGHLY DOUBT gabe brought you to a garage in mississauga to get a safetey on a GTR lol, I did the safetey myself alex, this is my good friends garage, I basicly live there so I call it my home Ive actually spent nights sleeping / working there.

gah
i want your wheel , personal(nardi) is the way to go , good job .

^^^ its a nardi eh, lol I thought it was MOMO lol