Holy skylines batman

Righ east of west end nissan there is a small dealer ship with like 11 cars aand 6 of those car a 91-93 skylines i couldnt be leave what i was seeing ones has a shit load of hks goodies and the rest are turbo exept 1 they all look good from the out side and a few of them are missing vents or the radio brackets i called them to see what the start at for prices but the never called back

Theres a thread about them on 780tuners. Really overpriced for guys like us who know what they’re worth and where to get them.

Shine Autos is the place

i can just imagine what they want like 16-25000 i bet some idiot will make his rich mommy and daddy buy it for him

Heh, you did say West Edmonton… (No offence intended, not looking for a fight, just stating that there is a lot of “Better Off” families in the area…) I wish my mommy and daddy could buy me a skyline, no wait i dont… Heh…

do u have the 780 tuners link i cant find it

haha, a little off topic but this guy just sold a inline 6 sr!
http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detailinfo.aspx?ID=21382565&pgno=1&srt=1

www.badboyimports.net

I once saw an add in the autotrade for an inline v6 skyline.

in the auto trader ad it says v6…

Bad Boys… isn’t that the name of the company that just got busted recently for selling kit car Lambos and then never giving the buyer a car? I’d have to look it up…

hahahaha V6 turbo

actually on the webpage it says its both a I6 and a V6… on the same page…

You know they’re credible when…

lol hahahaha. i’ve seen that kind of stuff a lot on canada trader.

I read that thread about the skylines on 780, ill go see if i can find it.

my buddy works at a dealership (AutoWest) right across from Shine Auto. Apparently Shine brings their Skylines in there for mechanical work every now and then.

Bingo :smiley:

thats what i was referring to…the real point here isnt if its a v6 or I6…its a SR20DET, 300hp 6 cyl!!
OMFG I WANT ONE SO BAD

I once saw a 1990 Mazda RX-7 referred to as a 4 cylinder.

I like the argument on the 780tuners better than the ad itself.

you mean to tell me my car is only a 4 cylinder??? aww for fuck sakes… :oops: