Please help

Hey everyone, My skyline GTS-T needs some work. Im looking for a good place within the edmonton area that paints and does body work. Anyone know where i can find a full body kit? and an Air intake? Even a good website that will help me find what i need. Very important, Does anyone have Factory radio mounting plates? cant find anywhere, need them to put in my new deck. Thanks everyone

Try one of our sponsors :slight_smile:
Aerocarparts is local for you in Edmonton and can do all the stuff your looking for in shop.
www.Aerocarparts.net

Note sure about how bad your bodywork is but they can do minor stuff I believe but for the body kit ect they can do for sure.

Quality paint job/body shop places that I know of, Doug’s Place, Cougar, Chop Shop. Body kit, you may need to search the FS threads here and on other forums unless you want a new one, then you need to go to some Skyline Forums for suppliers. GTR-Canada http://forums.gtrcanada.com/index2.php they can help you out with parts there.

Just use a generic nissan mounting kit for your stereo setup. Those brackets you seek are usually ripped out in Japan when they remove the audio systems to ship the car to Canada, and are VERY hard to find. Or try the Australian Skyline forums, lotso parts down there (skylinesdownunder) http://www.skylinesdownunder.com/forums/index.php, plus our dollar is stronger than theirs as well.

Aren’t skyline stereo’s double DIN ISO mounts? if so all you need is a universal pocket to fit under the single DIN deck and then the deck should just screw into the factory mounting points without a dash kit.

They are, but there is nowhere in the dash to bolt to without the proper bracket, I had exactly the same problem with my Skyline. I just bought a cheap-ass kit from crappy tire and it fit perfectly. It came with a pocket to fit under my deck so it filled the double din opening.

if that’s the case then any dashkit for a 240sx should be able to fit right? any car audio shop should have one of those.

I believe so, mine was just a Nissan specific kit which I think is universal. I had no problems making it fit, it came with all sorts of different brackets to fit your application.