Skylines everywhere!!!

Just yesterday I saw an orange R33 with full Nismo kit… damn… HK is crazy… I’ve seen around 5 so far… but only seen one S13. WRX and EVO are very popular as well but Skyline is king. anyways i posted in buy/sell forum i can get latest issue of hyper rev… in terms of car parts please do not make any requests yet because honestly i dont know where to get them but of course once i find out i’ll let you guys know. i see souped up cars everywhere but dont even know if the prices are better than places like phase2 so like i said once i know will let you know. talk to you soon.

Pics!!! PICS YOU FVCKING PIECE OF SH!T! PICSSSSS!!!
ARGHHHHH!

yeah i’m a lil upset about the pre flight bunning. :x No worries though, the weather was friggin brutal.

I’ll PM you if i need anything. Thanks Q.

TTYL.

Saw the first S15 today

It was yellow has a front mount but mostly stock. I thought there would be more silvias than skylines but it is the other way round. OMG I saw a crazy r34 skyline today with vented CF hood FMIC and Nismo wheels. it was crazier than the one featured in 2F2F !

Went car parts shopping today and you know what, parts are not cheap at all. Came across some interesting items though…

RalliArt jacket (ok they dont have a Nismo one) 2 layer very nice jacket with inner jacket removable for $180 regular price $320 btw ‘JDM’ clothing is very expensive a Nismo or Mugen baseball cap can cost $100 any accessory from Nismo I can get but are very expensive watches ashtrays t-shirts (tshirts range from $50 - 100 )

OK in terms of real car parts sandwich plate for SR20DET and possibly KA24 (if the thread is same) only $60 made in china/taiwan part but very good quality otherwise everything is very very expensive but brand new parts such as blitz RVIT is available and in stock for $500

Found a lot of used Skyline turbos R32/33/34 as well as a set of R32 brakes

Keep this thread alive I’ll post what I find here instead of buy/sell forum

Remember I’m in HK not Japan people dont really junk the cars like that. Instead, R32 owners swap in R34 engines !!! Hearing the sound of skylines in the morning really make the day for me… Just saw a black R33 on my way to the internet cafe.