SLIM PS3 250GB W/CORDS AND CONTROLLER

SOLD

Still under warranty or used 2 weeks then sat around? May be interested. Thanks.

still ynder warrenty, bought a few months ago nvr really used, still playin xbx, and im movin in with my gf and she has 1, no need for 2 lol

Hrmmm. Who wants to buy my 4 usb/backwards compatible 80gb PS3? I don’t play ps2 games and I’d rather have the bigger drive.
I also have a 4 usb 40gb ps3 I never use.

If I can sell 1 of mine I’d buy this. I def don’t need 3 ps3’s though. LOL

How cheap are you letting either of your ps3’s go for? I am looking to pick one up again for a blu-ray player.

Looking for like $200 but open to reasonable offers. They are worth good $ to people with ps2 games it seems.

oh yea bckwrds ps3 big $$$$$$$ , lol but and 80 gb huughh., oh and traders do u have a spare hdmi too if so i can save u a few $$ if i need it

Yeah I have no need for a HDMI cable. I think I have a buyer lined up for one of my 2 PS3’s. PM me a bottom line cash price and we’ll probably work something out. :slight_smile:

If someone wants my PS3 but a bigger drive I could work something out there too. I can install that easily, just never saw a need for myself.

Also as a side note…NETFLIX is now built in and on the PS3’s…no more need for the disc. YEEEHAW.