Small block chevy hooker headers

Hooker long necks. Could use some paint. Comes with MR.Gasket exhaust manifold gaskets, And hex head bolts to replace the Studs. 50 bucks. Sorry no pics. They are at my Dads house.

If this isn’t code for a for sale thread for underaged girls that you are renting out for sex I’m going to be pissed.

Pm’ed

Craigslist.

what did these come off of?

:lol +rep

Originally off a dirt track car. I was going to put them on my 94 silvarado, But never did.

^ Ha… Thats what i’m planing putting them on.Pmed

ya do realize that there are literally a million diff part numbers for chevy headers and they are specific for a reason they dont just fit any chassis

If theyre off a modified they might not fit a street car. If theyre off a street stock theyll probably just fit a G body car.

I’ll have to see if I can get a part number off them next time I go up to my dads house.

Yea…

I love how people jion together to be dickheads. The guy I got them from had them on his silvarado too. But I’m a fuckin idiot that doesn’t know shit so forget it there not forsale anymore.

not tryin to be a dick frank ,i was sayin that so someone here didnt buy em and they not fit and a he said she said shit starts .

I wasnt trying to be a dick either. Some headers just dont fit certain cars.
Some cars and trucks require specific headers due to the design of the engine compartment.

I’m gonna side with the rednecks in that I don’t think anyone was trying to be an asshole :lol

AWW poop.