Small house on G.I.

35,000 sq ft. is fucking massive I don’t think you have a comprehension of what kind of size that is lol.

cool anyways though

I can’t even imagine that. I guess it’s more of a financial thing, a way to safely store your dough, but what the fuck do you do with 10,000+ square feet? The monthly heating bill for a place that big would be more than my mortgage. :mamoru:

:biglaugh: ^Store your dough on G.I.?

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:20,topic:31652"”]

I remember reading that but, there are larger houses in WNY.
I know of houses in EA that have had over 7000 sq. ft. additions.:jawdrop:
I know of at least 2 that are more than 20,000 sq. ft. in EA.

[/quote]

It’s the buffalo news, not the IRS that came up with the “largest house in WNY claim” :roll:

X…

I have been drawing the house we want to build in a few yrs and at 6,500 was huge and more then you could imagine.Has movie theatre,5 bdrms,5 ba,weight room, 2-story entry and den, etc.
I could use the extra room to store my Dough,tan not green tho.
D

[quote=“Xander,post:24,topic:31652"”]

It’s the buffalo news, not the IRS that came up with the “largest house in WNY claim” :roll:

X…

[/quote]

I think what they were saying was probably true.
It is the largest house built in a century in WNY BUT, there are other houses that have become bigger.

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:14,topic:31652"”]

No pool? WTF?

[/quote]

Its inside. duh…

The Buffalo News article said it was the largest built, but others from EA have added additions to make them larger

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:23,topic:31652"”]

:biglaugh: ^Store your dough on G.I.?

[/quote]

I just meant like if you have more money than you know what to do with sink it into a huge home. Not actually like have a vault full of gold bars. :lolham: A buddy of mine was telling me once how his absurdly rich brother in law built a huge effing mansion for some financial reason, not because he wanted a huge effing mansion. I don’t know the details, he couldn’t really explain the logic. :gotme:

[quote=“BikerFry,post:29,topic:31652"”]

I just meant like if you have more money than you know what to do with sink it into a huge home. Not actually like have a vault full of gold bars. :lolham: A buddy of mine was telling me once how his absurdly rich brother in law built a huge effing mansion for some financial reason, not because he wanted a huge effing mansion. I don’t know the details, he couldn’t really explain the logic. :gotme:

[/quote]

mortage interest + real estate taxes = Tax deduction. That is why I am building.:smiley:

Ohhh. See I thought you were building so that you could be off the grid by the time Hillary got elected.

[quote=“BigRon,post:18,topic:31652"”]

I was going to say its does not look close to 35,000.
According to the Buffalo News the one on Goodrich is 17,000 square feet and the largest house built in WNY in the past century or something like that.

[/quote]

Too bad the front looks like a hotel. Inside may be gorgeous, but IMHO it looks like shit on the outside.

I heard only 4 people live in it also. Do you really need that big?