Small house on G.I.

This house is one of the biggest on G.I. Something to the tone of 35,000+ SQ FT…with a bridge to the garage and a HUGE lot for parking in the back. Cool Bird’s eye view…

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b322/marc750/untitled.jpg

No 3 hole personal golf course… no baller…

JESUS, no tennis court either… pfff

ibmisteroman$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

it doesnt look that big in comparison to the truck in the driveway… any story behind it or were you just bored?

this house looks awesome at night all lit up. only down side is that its in the back yards of homes 1/10 of the size.

i “heard” it belongs to some surgeon and his wife. dont know how true though…its more tall than wide. really have to drive by it in person to get a good perspective.

Is his name Joe?

When this was getting built…I checked it out a bit…HUGE!!! I think it belongs to some doctor from India…it’s one of his many homes…I always see two Escalades parked in the drive way…would be a cool place to throw a party…or two.

so, you’re e-stalking them?

I would have guessed that he is a concrete salesman.

lol

makes sense, that drive & pad is about as expensive as the main house.

Needs some trees and lanscaping.

No pool? WTF?

House is only 11,000 sq ft and I heard has alot of problems .When they were builing it the owner kept changing his mind and the foundation is supposedly bad.
Owner is something like Indian descent and is a Dr and his whole family lives there.Last name is Shalimar.
Anything else?

large houses need a pool its a must, otherwise wheres the fun?

Do you know what a duvet is?

• A comforter.
  • It’s a blanket.

Just a blanket. Why do guys
like you and I know what a duvet is?

Is this essential to our survival
in the hunter-gatherer sense?

No.

What are we, then?

I dunno. Consumers.

Right. We’re consumers.

I was going to say its does not look close to 35,000.
According to the Buffalo News the one on Goodrich is 17,000 square feet and the largest house built in WNY in the past century or something like that.

You should see the inside of that one on goodrich, it’s sick. The tile shoppe did some absolutely amazing work. I helped match most of the dark wood stain in that house, and I made almost all of the paint. I wish I had the dough for an indoor raquetball court…

I remember reading that but, there are larger houses in WNY.
I know of houses in EA that have had over 7000 sq. ft. additions.:jawdrop:
I know of at least 2 that are more than 20,000 sq. ft. in EA.