Small photoshoot of the E46

Was out last night enjoying the weather. Took some pics. Let me know what you think…

meh, seen a lot better and a lot worse… composition is so so, lighting sucks.

I liked this one best:

i think the car looks nice, but you should have shut off the headlamps/parking lights.

try to improve the photos with a better camera or settings. Even if it is nice one cant see much of the car when its lit poorly and the whiter balance is off

1. Turn off the fucking lights on the car.
  2. Use a long exposure instead of a high iso, they look awfully grainy
  3. If you want people to see the car, put the car in the light.
  4. Being that you have a dark car, you need a lot more light to see any detail on it, my Dark green car is impossible to take pictures of (well not really but lots of light is needed)
  5. Don’t take pictures with a contrasting car, IE Black and White. It just doesn’t come out well with the light metering

I’ll tell you right now, its frustrating to start out with the pictures… Just keep practicing

meh, i like the lights. Its a bmw and the eyes make it look mean.

try taking the bulbs out of the amber lenses.

the angel eyes look good but the amber is soooo bright.

BIG X2 on all that. Bring your tripod man, if your not working with any fancy off cam flash, long exposure is your only option.

I need to learn to shoot on manual. I shot all those pics on the landscape setting.

yea it is VERY hard to pull off those pictures on such a dark car

If your car was a light color, they would probably look awesome. Also should try spot metering for the paint on the car.

Cool pics :tup:

I like the look so far