Smart Man

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/car/533997501.html

OMG i wish i had 19 grand

x2

listing removed, what was it?

???

It was a '67 Mustang GT500 he was selling before a divorce so his wife couldn’t get a stab at it.

1967 Shelby 500GT Mustang!!! Eleanor~~ Must SEE!! - $19000

Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-01-09, 7:52PM EST

Manual- 6 speed.
V8-motor
New Tranny
New rear end

Old lady is probably going to file Divorce papers would rather see someone that knows and appreciates Mustangs get this than split it in half with the devil. Totally re-built: ONLY 450 MILES ON NEW WINDSOR, MOSTLY JUST CAR SHOW MILES ALL HIGHWAY!

*408 cubic inch Eagle Stroker system installed into a beautiful 351 Windsor Block achieving 547 Horses.
*New Tremec T-56 six speed manual transmission, Mcleod 10.5 inch dual surface clutch disc, new cable set up, with a chrome Shelby shift handle.

• The entire interior is brand new, the Go Baby Go Shifter, Nitrous switch

I can go on and on about this car but as you can see and read this is a very well engineered car and is a true piece of art.

I GET OFF WORK AT 10pm. after then is best time to call or leave message first one with cash gets this sweet thang’ right away. 724-663-7615

* This item has been posted by-owner.
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

funny part is, even if he sells it for only 19k, if she gets a car “apraiser” (spelled it wrong) and he says it was worth 100gs, he will have to pay her 50gs. My dad is going through the same shit with his cuda. He tried to sell it to me for 1 dollar but he would have to pay 1/2 of wat some fag apraiser says its worth

How could they appraise it if he sold it before divorce is final? There would be no way to prove it.

Doesn’t make sense to me either, they can sell shit for however much they want to I would think, if it’s not his property I don’t see how they can just go appraise other peoples shit anyhow.