Smokin Diesel Photoshoot

Next two locations hopefully will be shot this tuesday/wensday. As long as the weather stays nice :smiley:

Don’t mind me, just practicing some photoshop with some good pictures. OP took some nice shots, I just wanted something different to play with.

Those look sick man! Feel free to play around with the others if you want!

new backround. :bigthumb:

Mac, Photobucket reduces quality do you want the higher res one? i can email it to you.

its good enough for my computer. my screen is blurry anyway. :itr41:

a few new pics are up

New ones look sick dude!! … Thanks again

They do look good. Truck is a blast to ride in.

Waiting for 600hp. will it smoke as much with that bigger turbo on?

Thanks Zach!! …

Joe, Actually is will be more smokey, since I am added so much more fuel to the fire …

The charger that I am putting on has a 74mm turbine wheel, and it will take some fuel to light it.

Once the charger is lit, it will disipate pretty fast though.

The custom stage 3+ head should be done pretty soon, as well as the clutch double disc clutch setup from southbend.

I cannot WAIT to get started on this build. I should be able to break 600 on #2 only, and Ill decide after that if I want to add a 50/50 shot of water/meth to the mix and go for mid 600’s

weres the Burnout pics & Video :smiley:

LOL the big parking lot behind Binns/Eberly.

Looks good.

truck looks amazing :blue:

Thank you!!

Who is doing your head?

smokin do you have a diesel shop or detail shop :dunno:

Gregg Dahl from GMS Racing Engines is doing the head. The stage 3+ head is done … just needs installed!!

haha … neither really. Im just HUGE into diesels … I dont own a shop (wish I did) … but Im at Keystone Diesel a ton helping out or hanging out. As far as detailing goes … Also a big passon of mine, that I do on the side