Smokin Diesel Photoshoot

starting a photoshoot for smokindiesel (mike)
here is a few i took yesterday
2 more locations to go

hopefully we get better lighting and conditions for the other locations

if anyone is interested in doing a photoshoot for your car, pm me. i do 3 locations for $20
im only going to be in the area until may 7th so if you want it done lmk asap so we can schedule something

his truck is ugly and slow.

i cant wait to get one.

I was there for the photoshoot. That truck is beautiful, and probably the cleanest in the state.

Truck looks great! Someday I might get my truck half as clean. Steve B’s '99 is in the running for cleanest truck in the state too, ha ha.

looks good !

drool

Great looking Truck.

Um thanks?

Awesome meeting you dude … Thanks for the compliments!

Thanks dude!! …

Thanks!

haha … thanks man

Thanks Shaggy

BIG thanks goes out to you Tigawoods (Mike) … I cannot WAIT until we hit the other two locations. Those turned out awesome!!

If anyone wants pictures taken … This guy is awesome at it. He set up everything for me … all I had to do was drive and meet him. Definitily does top notch work

Thanks again dude!!

weres the Burnout Pics & Video :smiley:

There comming … just not at the mid 400’s Im at now … Plently at 600+ … I promise :bigthumb:

i’ll hold you to that :wink:

haha … good deal!! … Im down at the shop quite a bit, we will have to meet up dude

nice man…dibs on going for a ride in it one of these days

i’m at JJ’s everyday !

Thanks dude! … No doubt ill take you for a ride :blue:

:blue: Nice truck.

Thanks man!!

awesome job mike.i deffinetly dont doubt ur detailing ability.when finals are over in may im deffinetly taken a trip down ur way for some help and pointers.

I love the pics with the black smoke bellowing, looks pissed.

Thanks man!! … Yeah dude, id love for you to come down! … Bring the car and we will have a detail fest …

haha thanks dude! … I couldn’t get it to smoke 100% with the speed we were trying to stay at … but the pictures turned out amazing! … Trying to stay out of boost for the shoot was the hard part, since we didn’t want the truck to hit boost and lift and take off … Mike did a sick job at catching those photos