Smoookkkkkkkkkkkkkinssssssssssssssss avatar... Thread is joke, don't get butt hurt.

Wat :lol

Nope!

maybe… but youl throw an intake manifold warning code

i’ve got $275 in my riiiide (well i didnt pay for it but thats what they pulley’s are worth) and chopped 7 tenths off my stock time and added 4mph :lmao

bone stock gsr motor, 100 shot, slicks, mid 12’s all day

100 shot and slicks are $500??

If you take a bone stock 5.0L(good luck finding one), you can knock off .5ET and pick up 2-3mph for FREE:excited. Remove intake silencer(3rwhp, 5rwtq), and retime the car to 14-16* Base timing(15whp, 30rwtq). Boom, mid-high 13’s for FREE. Add 2 other boltons(MAF&T/B) and you have a consistant 13.3-13.5 car.

yeah buddy, rollin’ like a big shot.

No wayy… All the N20 gsr’s Ive seen were 13-14 second cars. I mean, Im sure it could happen, but I think all the shit would be more than $500 right?

i know this, sir. i’m no retard who doesn’t understand that there’s no replacement for displacement :lol . the least you can do is give the 1.6L of fury some props, it puts in decent work for a motor designed in the late 70’s :excited :lmao

You knew that already? What are you a fox guru? :lol

i was just sayin that you can get a wet nitrous kit for around 350? Run a 100 shot on a stock gsr motor, mild weight reduction ive seen em in the 12’s

Damn, not bad!

You could get a fox well into the 12’s/high 11’s also on spray, but I wasnt really counting that lol.

no i just knew that they are very “choked” motors from the factory and some breathing mods do a lot of good. and that its a shit load easier to get bolt on power from a 5.0 than a 1.6 even if it’s F/I :lol

Word!

yah same with f-bodys.

Anyone can strap a cheap spray kit onto a car and make it fast…

its more interesting if its all motor.

b16, 75 shot, slicks, and more weight reduction then i would do, took most of the interior out

god I hate the way that thing sounds.

you wouldnt be hearing the intake note you’d be hearing the exhaust note caus he’d be in front of you :smiley:

Me and you, 50-150 for 5 grand tonight-deal?

None of this calling Tony and getting him or his friends to try to pull a fast one, you, your sucky ass bracelet and your lean meaned cammed SS racing machine.

Deal?

You southerners fail to realize that there is a track closer to me that my Corvette may or may of not been down before:ninja