Snap-On MODIS 8.4 Diagnostic Computer

MODIS™ Platform

EEMS300W
										There's a reason so many top diagnostic techs choose MODIS. This multifunction tool includes our trademark Snap-on Scanner™, combined with scope-based component testing, and a graphing digital ohm/volt meter. So you can pretty much count on it being the go-to-tool to get the job done. With the benefit of Snap-on's experience-based Troubleshooter and Fast-Track® component test information, you never work alone when you have MODIS in your hands. Plus, expandability means you are always up to date. With MODIS, you get results you can trust and answers you can trust. That means your customers will keep coming back to the technician they trust - you.

up to 2008 domestic and import

http://diagnostics.snapon.com/modis

PICTURES: www.micahweber.com/modis

this is in like new condition, has all adapters, cables, extra battery, ac adapter, all keys, manuals, and dvds

software is 8.4

$3500

any questions post here or ask owner : Rick 716-912-5081

Worked with a guy that had one of these. They are awesome and work very well.
GLWS

PM badnewsmini. Not sure if he got his money from his old boss yet, but this would make him whole I think.

will do

thanks for the PM and the heads up. I’m still working on the settlement from my old boss, if this is still around when i receive it ill be all over it.

this really is an awesome tool.

Nice scanner but they whack you hard on the cost of updates.

Good tool but there are much better out there.

Great investment for that price. I spent much more on mine

What are they?

:wstupid:

sold