who has a vantage pro?

whos good at this this, i just got one yesterday and have been checking it out . i used a modis b4 and that pretty much what got me to buy one…

who alls got some pointers kinda show me more what im looking for? i know its pretty simple but the scopes a new tool to me…

I’ve looked at those. I’ve got an LS200. Hardly ever use it though.

i have alot of uses for it beside at work , and ive always wanted a lab scope… oh well 20 a week aint bad when i dont really buy anything else…

What are you looking to do with it. It’s a fantastic tool if you do a LOT of diagnostic work. I’ve considered a Modis in the past, solely because it “mostly” has a Vantage built in.

I have another brand of scan tool now, but will likely use a Vantage/Vantage Pro as a stand-alone scope sometime in the near future

good purchase very easty and helpful

Yeah, I thought for sure I HAD to have one, but I’ve only used it a few times.

Its great for trans diagnostics. I love it.

you def said u had a modis

i used to sell these for snap-on… great tool

the modis has the vantage pro built in, but with similar software the interface is identical. the component tester pretty much handfeeds everything to you, but its expandable once you get into current ramping and secondary ignition. if u get any questions about it let me know, i know the tool inside and out