snap on tool box

yea they can go up there in price. i dont have that top piece just the bottom.

oh for sure. the techs i used to work with at Langan years ago(they are still there) have 250k+ just in tools/boxes its insane.

Yea thats nuts i use to just get cheap tools but now i have been getting mac and snap on shit and you can just feel which is better. Worth every penny

Anyone want it?

100 bucks… final offer

ummmmmm no its not that box is a starter box when i first started i had the same box was 7xx and change brand new plus its discontinued not a bering slider on it at most box is worth 4-5 bucks when ya buy cheap ya sell it cheap ,my box alone was 5 grand used 3 yrs ago ,my bosses is 30 k just in the box alone

Pwnd

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2907660&l=2f846ebb5b&id=681828326

i paid 700 for mine a few months ago :slight_smile: but im looking for a krl series snap on tool box in the future i consider my box a starter box and the box that is for sale a side cabinet

Get that Volvo shit off of there tool :hug haha

Yea…

I dident realize till after reading your post

I thought it was the bigger standing box with the tool box on top.;.

I ddident realize it was the smaller sliding box

It’s the tools that matter, not the box. In fact, the biggest box at the job normally=the biggest moron. I did pay 500 bucks for my 3500 dollar Matco, however:)

God dam. That motherfuckers paycheck had better be MUCH higher than mine.

A buddy of mine has a cheapo box… thing is fuckin ghugeeee and was only a few grand vs the snap on variant which was identical was bout 15k

Then he had about 50g’s worth of tools in it :lol

bump… is this thing still around?.. i need a new box for my tools