Snap On Tools

Whats going on guys? I bought some Snap on tools for another tech at work that didnt have good enough credit. Well with my luck when the stuff came he quit. So now im stuck with a Snap on 3/8 impact gun and a Screw driver set. Im just trying to get this stuff of my credit card. Im already under cost so im not takeing offers. Price stands.

I dont know if you have ever used snap on tools before but they are truely the best. There screwdrivers dont round screw heads and are very easy on your hands

Set, Screwdriver, Combination, Flat Tip/PHILLIPS ACR , Soft Grip, (8 pcs.) $125.00 These are $133.00 on the snap on truck.

Snap on 3/8 IMPACT GUN

Impact, Magnesium Housing, Pinned Anvil, 3/8" drive
Description:
Pinned Anvil model. Optional MG31BOOT Vinyl Boot and MG31MKIT Muffler Kit are also available. Features:
POWER
• 300 ft lbs of torque; 1400 blows per minute
• Eight vane motor delivers maximum torque and speed
RELIABLE
• One-piece magnesium housing assures precision alignment of components yielding longer tool life
• Continuous oil bath lubrication reduces wear and maintenance
• Twin hammer mechanism delivers hard hitting blows with fewer moving parts for longer tool life
LIGHTWEIGHT
• Weighs only 2.88 lbs. Only impact available with one-piece magnesium housing
COMFORT
• Comfort cushion trigger
• Ribbed textured handle
• Balanced design distributes weight evenly to reduce fatigue and increase control
• Designed for minimal vibration to reduce fatigue
CONVENIENCE
• Anvil stops with release of the trigger to prevent throwing nuts or sockets
• One-hand reverse lever operation
• Variable speed trigger
• Built-in 3-position air regulator

Im looking for $330.00 For this gun… The best you can get

Im not able to post Pics on this sits so here is a link with pics on another board http://www.dsmtuners.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=32105

Pm me on tuners or my email is gsxtasy6@yahoo.com