Should i buy a SNAP-ON 1/2 impact gun??? if not then what.....

Im having a bit of trouble deciding if i should buy a snap on impact gun or another gun like the IR 2135TI. I found the 1/2 snap on gun model XT7100 for $230 shipped and the IR is just about $210 after shipping on ebay.

Im pretty sure the answer is obvious… spend a few more bucks n get snap on but i wanna see what other people think.

OR

What are other GOOD guns in that price range??

It will be used 5 days a week not just on weekends n such… lemme know what

snap-on

IR-2135TI

i would jump on the snap on gun, it seems to be a better product.

dude, snap-on, hands down

yea i think im going to

Its going for $370 on the snap-on site… and who knows if they charge shipping or not.

im going to wait a bit n see if anyone else has any other opinions

the sweet ass thing about snap on is that THEY WILL REBUILD IT FOR YOU FOR A REASONABLE PRICE WHEN IT BRAKES.

keep that in mind when buying air tools

even tho both my air rachets are mac tools

I love my IR2135TI…never had a problem with it

Harbor Freight 4L! I know it’s ghetto, but for the price, you can buy a new one every time it breaks and still save money over the long haul.

i too love my 2135ti…works just as well as any (700ft lbs)and it’s nice and light which is the feature i love most.

i think my 3/8 gun weighs more…

shitty guns have no power

Matt, let me know when you get a real gun so I can borrow it all the time

FUCK SNAP-ON, overpriced and they dont even give any decent warranty…

The Titanium 2135Ti delivers 1,000 ft.-lbs. of Nut Busting Torque in a gun that weighs just 3.95 pounds! The 7-vane power plant drives enough torque to break away a nut tightened to over 1,000 ft.-lbs. in under six seconds.
View Model Speci

:word: nick beat me to it …

nothing beats a snap on gun, but the plastic ingersol rand guns are great for the price, good wheel stud snapping power.

the Titanium IR gun is where its at if you ask me. I think Snapon is overpriced.

A kid i work with has the IR and i do like it, but i figured if for $20 more i can get a snap-on im goin for it.

I read about it in a few consumer reviews last night n i liked what i saw so i hit the “buy it now” button.

I’ll let you’s know how i like it in a week or so when i get it in

snap on is gay on warranty shit…and i dont like the air tools they sell but everything else they make is pretty awesome…

I would say it is a toss up between the two guns. I have the Ingersoll Ti in 1/2" and I love it. It is much better than the old snap on 1/2 I had. In 3/8" I have both a Snap On and Dewalt eletric. It comes down to saying what is better Ford or Chevy. The IR can be rebuilt also for cheap, plus it is a good amount lighter than the all metal snap on gun. All factors you need to take into consideration

I have a nice IM6100 ill let go for $70 … just got serviced

<<<<< BDR5oh …

i just bought this impact gun. it was recomended to me by many people. this thing has some fucking torque