snow d1

Alex… I forget his last name, He was talking with my sis last night at some club a bunch of them went to. He just bought a eldorado and some Acura.

I’ll try to get incontact with one of you next time we get some snow to see whats up.

yeah sidewayz mang just shout me a holla and we’ll see whats poppin’ in the east end. ^.^

Martino, who/what is NuVisionz? I heard its the meaning of life, just like how Ksaun is god of photography but for that dude to copy the meaning of life is the ultimate sin!

Oh, Alex Morton.

Yea, hes a close buddy. Has a cottage in the same bay as me. We go wayyyy back.

I read somewhere that Ksaun is God [period], and that NuVisionz is like Thor, god of thunda!

Nice Pics. No one came through with the TTC directions thoooo mannnnnnnn. :dunno: lol. Hopefully I can show up at the next one.

Seneca ftw!! I’m @ Markham campus for Business…I’ll try that sometime haha!!

Lol, dude.
Seneca sucks.

I was forced to go there, seeing as how its the only college close enough that offers my program. However, next near Humber (North Campus) is offering it, which is when I’ll be transferring.

there was a phone number to call, thats how you get directions. NOT on the internet where the cops may or may not see it.

im in the scarbs area and im there all the time so stop bitching.

Shawn, bring a rope next time.

will do martina.

Yea, fuck you

lol

Lol, WTH.

i wanna snow drift my caprice.

lol, maybe ur campus…I’ve been to Markham, and Newnham, and King…their events, free perks, relation to universities and funding is bar none from what I know over any other college in Ontario.

is anyone down to drift today? gimme a pm with ur number