drift sesion at centennial park tonite!

ayte guys here’s the scoop, this thread is about meets and drifting at centennial park, NO BS IN THE THREAD PLS, (mark, alserfate, etc…)the last one got locked, argue via pm! frig!! newayz am its seems like it might snow tonite so guys if u want to come out hey we will all meet at between 9 and 10 pm, and so fort, its an uncertain event/meet, it all up to the snow!! lolz!

Is anyone gonna be taking vids? Is the AE86 gonna be there too?

where the fuck is centiennial park?

Centenial park is in etobicoke by rathburn and renforth or eglinton and renforth, I’am gonna be going there tonight around 9pm dunno if i bringin my s13 yet, Ill be filming most likely tho.

I might come i gues were is this park…i wont be driving my 240 but i might come jsut to check it out…so where is this place? and this is only going ot happen if it snows or ?

Film the police officer showing up as well.

Ok take 427 north or south and get off at burnhamthorpe and take burnhamthorpe west and once you hit renforth make a right , than go straight untill you hit rathburn than make a left onto rathburn and then make a right on the first street and keep going straight untill you hit the big parking lot by the ski chalet and ice rink, its the very last parking lot!

I see…well it will take me about 1 hour to get there…i wish there was a way to make sure its good beforei leave its an awful waste to drive down there for nothing lol…im going to see if my friend is into coming since we would take his civic i dont really winter drive my 240…i just wanna come watch…i guess ill wait to see how many people post here

ahh too far. i’ll stick with neighborhood drifting. way more fun than doing circles.

lol, i really hope you know that police watch over this forum… the dumbest thing you could do is release the location of a drift spot you find… cops will be all over it like a fat kid on cheesecake.

I think they already said that the cops join their drift sessions.

Pigs like donuts they wont be around to busy putting on their lights to get to timmies!

sorry i won’t be joining. just washed my car. its free of salt and going to stay that way. drifting in snow gets boring after 20min. and the drive there is approx 15min. so…

if you guys go take some better vids and get some of the cops too.

drive safe

^^^ salt, dont wory we have a free wash up station near by for afterwards, am some who is comming out pls bring a camera, shift_fun has a crappy one, am i guess we should be there at 9 or 9:30, I;ll be there some other are coming out to, am as for demetre comming out yep he will be there, well so he said i donno, oh Mark, he says bring it!!!

ill be there

well, anyone get booked?

did demetre win any drift races takumi style tonight?

No coz the cops didnt show up. I Guess they have better things to do than monitor car forums.

He was a no show.

there were 3 S13’s that were drifting, till around 11 30. there was also a maroon coupe that showed up and left soon after.

heres a vid

I taped some too but i got to upload to computer still should have it up soon I was the guy in the blue intrepid taping you guys.I got some pretty good footage definatly better than that video.

^^^ post it!!! who were u ? were u with the intrepid crew!! lolz! and oh guyz cops didnt show, doughnuts were on special today, it tuesday!! lolz!