drift sesion at centennial park tonite!

Has anyone in the history of Canadian winters been booked for doing donuts in a parking lot?

I’ve been told to leave a few, but that’s it.

And one of my buddies kept “drifting” his very loud Dakota on the way out of the parking lot after we’d been told to leave, onto the the street, then pretty much all the way home.

It was an unmarked car, so he didn’t know it was a cop. Cop only talked to Danner, told him to take his little friends home.

Winter parking lot shenanigans is a Canadian birthright. It’s also not illegal.

Trespassing is such a weaksauce ticket :wink:

lol whats the charge for tresspassing ? is it even criminal ? (gah fuck searching im gonna ask thats why im here for lol)

usuially they cant bust you for tresspasing unless there is a manager or an owner and you have to be told three times to leave before they can bust you with a ticket.

atleast thats what we always thought back in the days when i was a skater

You used to be a skater? lol

Screw drifting…go to the ski hill just around the corner…Soo many unbelivably hot chicks(face wise…i cant see threw 4 layers)…their all Soo drunk too…you drifters can drift in the ski resort parking lot its MASSIVE…its roughly 150 yards by 100 yards no poles…no curbs and lots of amature FWD drifters leaving the hill late at night. Just a sudjeston…u can board or sled…pick up a chick and take her for a doriftioo run…and possibly get her to go home with you? I got two in the subbi last nite.

Certain portions of the HTA have been enforced in parking lots if those lots are open to the public. So it might be possible to charge somebody with careless driving. But I think you’d either have to hurt somebody or find a real jerk of a cop for that to happen.

Pfft just tell them you are practicing skid control and winter condition braking. They won’t believe you but it sounds responsible…better than fleXin ma MAd skillz ChokiDori one time

Id say that but being a little more honest admiting you were having a little fun and that you think by doing so in a parking lot may help you if you were to encounter black ice or something simmilar…

We got pulled over in the subbi…pulled into a parking lot saw a cop chilling so we turned around and left then he pulled us over shortly afterwards…he said he doesnt care if we played around right infront of him, and it was the perfect weather do be doing stunts, just dont hit a pole…he couldnt care less he said…my friend lied in the 1st place saying we were “turning around”…he also spun his charger on the street leaving the parking lot we pulled into when he stopped us…haha sucker.

just a warning for you guys. My sister works for the city of toronto at centanial park. Shes one of the upper management people at the hill and as for the whole trespassing thing, there doesnt have to be any warnings what so ever because it is private property. Also, depending on what the person is doing the fines are different. She said basic fines for people who are just trespassing on the hill is around $50 if they choose to press charges, if there is alcohol $120, but for people drifting etc without permission, its about $150 if you dont get charged with wreckless driving. She told me she had 3 guys in a civic out in the parking lot one night who were sliding around and they all got charged for wreckless driving, trespassing, and endangerment. It was about a $300 ticket per person. Shes pretty relaxed about people goin out in the parkin lot, but times i would stay away from there would be any time b4 about 10pm and any time between 11 and 12:30, that usually when the cops patroll the area. The city actually hires officers to stay at the hill in unmarked cars to make sure there arent any people screwin around on the hill and in the parking lot.

Just thought you guys might want a heads up.

LoL centenial park is a public park your allowed to go there man you cant get no trespassing tickets, I would know because centenial is basically my backyard and i got chased by cops millions of times and not once have they gave a ticket. They always just told us to leave even when people were lighting the picnic tables on fire lol.Soooo have your fun at centenial park! Oh yea enzo the parking lot your talking about is the one that was being used by us were talkin about the exact same parking lot.

yo ^^ where is the vid u took ?

haha thats jokes its a sick parking lot…

as for the hill ive been on it almost every other night for the last week snowboarding and once got kicked off by cops because some one knocked down a snow maker. The cop appoligized to us at our cars and said its not a problem to come back tommorow just dont disturb the guy maintaining the hill…even the guys on the ski-doo zip by us and dont say a thing ever.

The vid I’am not able to put on my computer because its on tape and for some reason not going on my comp but if you know a way let me know.

you guys are so heat

Just go with your buddies, if you dont have any , go alone.

I love centineal Park, Im Always there with my buddys, Unfortunatly only 1 of us has a rwd and it happens to be a truck… Im usually with the black Modified Z24 Cavalier with red Neon. The honda Civic wit fog lights. Or the Geo Metro… Its a great place to screw around. But unfortunatly I have been ticketed there once before for $15 because the cop thought it was hilarious, he was right out in the open and I slid right by him… Man im Silly…

^^^ ohh shitty…if theres people around walking thats a big no no…you got real lucky.

lol yea, its like “look before you cross the street.”
except reversed cause your looking for people before you start to slide hehe :slight_smile:

anyone comming out tonite?

screw centennial

lets drift the forks

better yet lets drift in the 32 division parking lot