Snow drifitng anyone?

It’s dumping down here in NYC

Meeting people at 24h dunkin donuts in gland

Who?

just got in with the sti and xreaction was killinnnnn it lol

was out all over latham having a blast. Its perfect just enough accumulation to have fun but not enough to get stuck

yo i wanna get in on this drifto shit, i been driftin solo all over the place didnt catch no one else fuckin around

Watched some Quattro action last night. GF has cell phone vids on Youtube

Audi V6 sounds like seks. I also partook in some dorifto

Due to lurkers, Don’t comment on location please.

haha i hit up that same spot last night too haha

come to colonie/latham son

word , im down hit me up next time u **** go out

+1
that spot looks so much better than the places ive been too

Deff the sickest spot! Ton of room!! Great vids and great time! Me and Chris had some good tandem dorifto goin. Post up some of the pics Joe!! I wanna throw them up on vortex too.

me and k20 saw ya at another location :ninja

Found a bank that has a pretty good amount of room and enough turns, objects to drift around to make it fun.

I drifted past a cop on Rt 67 yesterday afternoon.

It wasn’t even that bad out, and I caught up to a charlton cop on rt 67 going to Balston Spa to get welding gas in my ranger in 2wd. The cop was doing a MAX of 34mph, most of the time around 30mph… in a 55.

I gave it about 3 miles, enough for a good MILE of cars and truck plied up behind me just as pissed off. I drove that road for YEARS when i worked in CP, infront of the fiberglass repair guy on the right I knew there was dotted lines under the snow, and not a single car coming, I put the blinker on pulled out and passed the retarded old ass cop. Gave him the facepalm look and went right by. proceeded to hit 50 and went on my way until he was out of sight then wicked it up to my happy speed and got my gas.

Good thing my plate was covered with snow, he was out of jurisdiction, and there was no way he had the nut to even try to light me up and follow me, if he did 4wd and good hello side roads. not a fucking chance.

COOL STORY BRAHH

friends vid from a few years ago. Starts slow, but ll in all a cool vid

I used to whip dry donuts back there with one of my previous F-bombs until a friendly Colonie officer told me “NO” LoL

UHHHH HELLOOO?!?!

Ohhhh yehhhhh

fuck all you guys and your being able to snow driftooooo