snow

Condos up there are great…We had one till like 2002, well a 1 month timeshare. It was awesome.

fuck that I went out two weekedns ago and met up with about 16 other bikes , it was 32 degrees in the morning. I was so cold on the way up to punxy my hand crampt up on the throttle as I was passing a car…

Power wheelies are cool as long as you can shut the throttle off :smiley:

about 1.5" here… and yes the GTO was out havin some fun :slight_smile:

i should of went ot sunday but i didnt

f this snow…f mustangs…f newbie rwd drivers aka me…i was stuck in the parking lot at work in monroeville. took me 3 times to get out. 22 was a disaster…too many hilly roads from monroeville to west mifflin, so i took the parkway to the liberty bridge to 51, which was still a good idea, cept the liberty bridge was solid ICE…with traffic…so everytime we stopped and i would try to go again my ass end swings out towards the bridge. mind you for the past 8 years of driving, im always the one to say “lets go out playing in the snow, ill drive.” so yeah…f all that shit i said above!

Yeah same here. instead I wasted my time with the steeler game when I already knew the outcome. I guess it was that glimer of hope I had. The ride with 16 other bikes was the weekend before. I’m suprised you didn’t come out. There was a nice mix of bikes and people, and riding levels. Broke off into two groups Fast and Brisk.

here some snow here
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/436000-436999/436625_21_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/436000-436999/436625_22_full.jpg

thanks for the updates never seen snow on a car before :dunno:

AWD snow drifting… :naughty:

rwd snow drifting > awd snow drifting.

FWD + heated mirrors + heater washer pissers = I win!!!

snow doughnuts i should charge to get in lol can’t wait.

4 wheel drive + Heated Mirrors + Heated Seats + auto tint mirrors inside and out > your car

:dunno:

not to get off topic, but: 30mpg. :smiley:

thats unamerican

:rofl:

15 mpg / 19.7 mpg :smiley:

when it all starts here and they don’t plow the lot there will be these WRX, Tracker, Cordoba, Camaro, Stang, Olds, probly more but i will see when the time comes

yup. my GTP tells me in getting 16MPG :frowning:

what a waste of a supercharged car. 23mpg here with a cam :kekegay:

5.0L > ALL GTPs

19# injectors > 36# injectors

I concure