This Snow

sucks fucking ass, i have a feeling im going to have to go salting, maybe even plowing…which sucks but is great at the same time

what he said.

the 240 is still not in storage… I neet a car cover or something fast!

The only time I like snow when I can drive to it and say “ooooh, that’s pretty” then drive home and not see it.

did they make up their mind how much we’re supposed to get yet? cuz i’ll be leaving morgantown around 9 tonite and im not tryin to get caught in a snow storm on the way home

is it really that bad in your areas yet? we’re barely getting flurrys in monroeville

WS6 has been sleeping for about a month already and the SS has snow tires/rims so i’m good to go. i still hate snow though.

i dont think its supposed to get thatttt bad really

its coming down pretty decent here, more that a flurry

1 to 2 inches i heard

ah ok, last i checked the weather channel(yesterday afternoon) they said 2-4 during the day and like 4-6 at nite, then it cahnged, then it changed again…

mustang has been under the cover now for about a month. goin up on the jackstands this weekend :smiley:

camaro been sleeping for about 2 weeks now.

it definately is coming down here. not sticking yet but its snowing

i cant see outside my window right now thats how bad it is in monroeville.

for storage or modding purposes?

that thing hasnt seen much action this year has it? it hasnt been that long and i’m already itching to drive mine:(

you know me…

storage

lol. well i wasnt sure if your setup was dialed in or if you were still messin with it. thats cool though. atleast you keep it nice. you and bics’ cars def see the most garage time on this site, i’d bet.

basement > car. so it still sits

:smiley:

it was like that here, but already stopped snowin and most of it is gone from the streets already haha

Putting the snow tires on both Grand Prix’s tonight.

Trans Am is just about ready to hit the road. :doh:

my falkins are gonna be awesome in this shit