Snowboard and Binders CHEEAP!!

I seem to always try and sell this…

Selling my 156 K2 0 (Zero)
Fastest, lightest board, besides the vapor, on the market. I rode it once, it needs a tune to be in it’s prime form. I ride park, and this board is too stupid fast for me. Bamboo Kevlar topsheet! This board is called the 0 because of it’s 0 imprint on the environment. It’s got carbon, kevlar, best of the best. Google it.

$100

Thinking about why I’m selling this today, and realized how awesome of a board this is… I can’t even say it’s made of woof for all the carbon fiber thats in this thing. I’m also about 180 lbs and this holds about 150 to 210. If you’re a bigger guy and only ride around here this is perfect, but if you’re a smaller dude, you might not be able to get this board to flex right with how small our area is. Big mountain where you can open this board up, would be insane. I can’t say, because I only rode it once at holiday. Actually only a few runs before I switched out for my park stick.

Should be a great season!!

Ps. Red Door bought a brand new stone grinder that does snowboards now, and the cut is magical.

what size are the bindings? im interested!

Medium. They fit perfect with 7.5 - 10

im in. where are you located?

North Buffalo. I can meet

pm me your number

Bindings sold!

thanks man! good dude ^

Dibs on the board…

^ Pending your response.

Haven’t heard a thing from thach since he called dibs…

So… Still for sale. About to craigslist it

So…

Board still for sale.

$100 for a $459 board.

Bump for this to sell! Make offers! Need this gone!

Has anyone ever seen this board in person???

80 bucks

I bet if this was some shitty old forum or gnu ridden for 5 years, and beat, it would have a better chance of selling than this brand new board.

And $80. No

if i sold my other board i would buy this