so 780 tuners licks my nuts

Try to make a joke about ricer civics and holy shit some people are touchy. Uptight assholes. :finga:

lol sweet honda.

Dude…it’s a stupid played out joke. What were you expecting?

B-Wurm :smiley:

Still it was ok… “Just” nothing to fight over…

welcome to 1999

even our super mod deathby240 got in on the flaming action!!!

i guess no one really liked your joke at all eh?

DeathBy240

My Ride: 240SR

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!1111111!!!

Sure did. Kent, thanks for calling me super. :love

8urvtec: I was a bit harsh, but as you can tell in the thread below this I was having a shitty day and needed to take it out on someone. Sorry man. :partyman:

Wicked soooo when I take things out on people on here i can just blame it on having a bad day?

i was just assuming dave that being an ambassador to the club you wouldnt be flaming ppl on other forums, that kind of sets a bad example for us kids on here, you know…if we were having a bad day or something.

You alll suckkkkk… Hic

Sorry too much to drink so i’m being a dink… :partyman:

Have you guys ever apologized for any posts you made? Didn’t think so…

Thats ok, thanks. i totally didn’t mean for the whole thing to turn out like that. My buddy emailed me the link and i just posted it, I didn’t relize the whole community would treat me like a piece of shit though. I obviously made a bad call but i’m pretty sure i didnt derserve most of the comments. Oh well what’s done is done.

why appolagize when its all jokes? U would have to be quite the cry baby to take anything internet gangsters say hurt your feelings… I am not gonna cry myself to sleep if you say u don’t like black skylines… which is said about 30 times a day on here

I like blackskylines

Aparrently other people do as well or there wouldn’t be as many

x2

I definetly dont hate the site, but I try not to take any of it seriously. Its good for seeing alot of car related stuff, especially about cars that I normally wouldnt be interested in. Like they had all that jazz on the Ford Cosworth, and I gotta say I was pretty intrigued. 780 is essentially just a general place to go read, but I dont get caught up in any of the Honda bashing, EZ bashing, etc etc. its a waste of time.